Contract '1'

Black Butler Scene
Takes place during the actual story. Some of it will be altered. Starts with Jack the Ripper Case!

3rd Person Pov. (With Ciel)

Everyone: Grell, Ciel, Madame Red, Lau. ^ was in a carriage talking about the Jack the Ripper case.

3rd Person Pov (With Unknown

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) darling where are you?!" I ran through the halls of my mansion

"(Y/n)! (Y/n) darling where are you?!" I ran through the halls of my mansion. My mistress was pacing back and forth in her room. "What is it milady?"

"Oh dear (Y/n), the queen has sent the Phantomhives on the Jack the Ripper Case."

She sighed irritable. I gave her to tea I had in my hand. "Here Nami. You're stressed out." "Of course I'm stressed out (Y/n)! Those Phantomhives don't understand how bad this is!"

She sighed again and I laughed a little. "Would you like to go to a party Miss?" "Yea!"

We arrived at the party of Lord Druitt. Nami understood the danger, so she stayed by me as we walked in. I wore a skinny navy blue dress. Milady wore a beautiful light blue dress that matched mine.

I went near the punch bowl while watching her carefully when the slow dance began. "Where are you.. Lord Druitt."

Finally I saw him but a girl in a pink dress was all up on him. Strange.. When a magic act started, he led her into a back room.

The man that got in the box, I stared closely and noticed it was Sebastian, the Phantomhive butler. "The Phantomhives are here?" He got stabbed and when he got out, what they said made me want to choke.

"Anyone else would've died." He's one of them too?! I saw him pass Nami and smile at her. He noticed us. They engaged in a conversation and I noticed her drawn back at him being here.

I walked over with a glass of punch and handed it to her. "Here milady." He stared at me carefully as I curtseyed. "Druitt came out of the room by himself with a wide smile. "That pig..."

Neither of them noticed me whispering to myself. I drew back and got myself some punch. When I turned to see where Nami was, she was gone. "No... no.. no..?"

I waited until his party ended and searched for her. Druitt had a blackmarket sell on two special females.

When I saw both of them I realized the 'pink dressed girl' was actually Ciel, the Earl of Phantomhive. Also milady was up there! Both of them had their blind folds removed.

Ciel's eye and Milady's emblem (on her neck), shone.

3rd person Pov

"Sebastian, come get me now."

" (Y/n), come get me now."

The lights went out. Everyone was knocked out but when the light came on, Sebastian and (Y/n) stared at each other from across the room.

"Really sir, are you good for nothing but getting yourself captured? How sad." "As long as the contract remains in place, you'll follow me everywhere whether I ask you to or not won't you?"

(Y/n) answered him while walking towards Nami. "This type of contract is sealed by a mark a demon places on his prey. The more noticeable placed the mark is, the tighter the demon and prey are bound to one another. The demon serves."

Nami finished for her. "And in exchange, the prey can never escape." Sebastian and (Y/n) spoke, Sebastian first, (Y/n) finishing. "Yes I will be with you everywhere. I shall be at your side no matter what." "Even shall I perish in this world, I shall still be there and then in depths of hell, milady. This is how I differ from humans, I do not lie."

Nami smiled at (Y/n). "Good, you never lie to me. No matter what, understood?" "Yes my young lady."

The Phantomhives stared at (Y/n) and Nami confused on how they got there. Ciel, probably annoyed at the silence, spoke up first.

"I suppose this solves the Jack the Ripper case. Well that was easier than I had expected."

Sebastian smiled at Druitt's unconscious body. "I imagine Scotland Yard will be here before much longer."

(Y/n) glanced at Nami. "We should take our leave. Well miss? Are you ready?" She picked her up, when Sebastian picked Ciel up, and jumped/ran home.

Nami's Pov

I laid down as (Y/n) handed me my glass of water. "Good night (Y/n)." "Goodnight Milady."