Conclusion '3'

Below has a slight alter in the story.

Sebastian's Pov

We finished talking with the two. My eyes darted to (Y/n) calming Nami. They looked like a mother and child.

Nami pulled her shirt collar down at the same time that Ciel took his eye patch off.

"... I order you: put an end to them!"

"End them (Y/n)! B-But Protect me while doing so!"

"Yes, my lord."

"Yes, milady."

He struck at me. (Y/n) materialized her sword and ran at him. He was easy to dodge, until he ended up with me holding his sickle, next to my head.

Right when (Y/n) could have killed Grell, Ciel got cut. Madame Red started strangling him. Master!

"You should have never been born!" (Y/n) kicked Madame Reds hand away. "How dare you say that! He is your 'beloved nephew. Your sister's only child. If you dare hurt him. I will kill you!" "Sister..."

I went to kill her but Ciel stopped me. (Y/n) turned around and gazed at my arm. Grell ended up killing Madam Red and smiled at Nami, slowly walking up to the shuddering girl.

As soon as he started running, (Y/n) had blocked his path and swung at the sword. Her look was darkened. "What are you doing, Sebastian? I told you to put an end to Jack the ripper. It's not over yet. Don't dawdle and help (Y/n)!"

"Very good, my lord." He swung and swung behind her and she shoulder bumped him into the wall.

I stopped and stared as he plunged the sickle into her chest, where her heart would be. Her and Nami's eyes widened. "No.. (Y/n).. I'm sorry. You wouldn't be.. If I hadn't.. No!!"

Grell smiled at the girl and swung again, I caught it. "(Y/n) protected my master so I shall protect hers."

The memories started to flow and I stared at them.

(Y/n) stood there with a rose in her hand. She smiled at it as she turned black and faded. "I was never the one to kill. Until I met him."

A man about as tall as Baldroy walked up behind (Y/n) as she opened the door to her house. He pushed her in.

"You tormented me! Raped me! Made me feel useless! Well not anymore. Your dead and I'm alive. Demons don't die after all."

Two men approached her, I noticed one of them was an angel. The other a demon.

"Which side am I really? I'm a hybrid. No true demon, human, or angel. All I am is a beast."

"Forgive me Nami for being so late." A present day (Y/n) stood there staring at Nami. Suddenly all of them showed her smiling.

She stood up. No mind the blood coating her coat. Her smile was directly at Nami. "(Y/n), fulfill my request and end them!" Her wound healed up instantly as her sword reappeared.

"Sebastian lets follow orders." Her smile set me off. From her memories I understand how strong she is.

I sighed.

Grell swung his sickle again. "Here we are. A demon, reaper, and a hybrid. You poor thing. I was supposed to end it for you weeks ago. Hybrids just can't be!"

One of her eyes glowed blue like her sword. The other crimson of a demon.

He hit her sword which caused her to fly back. He hit me across the chest and tried to examine my memories. Everything went blank.

Darkness overcame my vision, I saw my time with Ciel, as the present approached..

A light shone. I looked above and saw (Y/n) float down to me. "Aw poor Sebastian. Do you really wanna leave this cruel world so bad? Take my hand and fight with me!" I took it.

When I opened my eyes, I looked up to see (Y/n) holding my hand with one of her hands holding onto the edge of the roof, Grell was standing on it. She grunted in pain. He pressed harder. "how dare you touch my Sebby!" She looked down at me. Her eyes glowed. 4 cracks were heard and we fell. I wrapped my arms around her so she wouldn't hit the ground. The impact didn't hurt as much as I had expected.

Grell hopped down. "See you pest.." She got up and dusted herself off. "Sebastian I'm going to tend to our masters. You handle this." I smirked as she popped her fingers back in place and walked away like nothing happened.

I faced Grell and fought him. After rendering his sickle useless, I fought him. His body fell off the roof and before it could hit master, (Y/n) jump kicked him. (like Sebby does in the anime)

Just as I was going to kill him, William interrupted. He explained his visit and scoffed at having to bow at me. his eye darted to the saw and saw (Y/n) talking to Nami. "Who might that be? She isn't in the book."

Grell lifted his head. "That's (Y/n), The Hybrid." Williams glasses did that weird shine thing as he pushed them up. "Well a Hybrid is a rare case." He left the 4 of us, taking Grell.

I turned around and faced them. Nami had fallen asleep against the wall. "Nami.." Ciel stood but almost fell, he reject my catching him. (Y/n) picked Nami up and had her on her back like a little kid. "Ciel I'm sorry for all of this." "Why are you sorry? You didn't do any of this."

(Y/n)'s Pov

"I didn't save your aunt." He looked down, at Sebastian, and then the sleeping Nami. "Do you want to stay at the manor? we both know what has happen to Nami's manor." I shrugged her up and nodded. "Not for long though, I mustn't stray to far from our path." He nodded this time. Sebastian picked him up and we ran to his manor.