Lothal

Three weeks after the last chapter.
Ezra's POV

  We had a mission on Lothal and we were preparing for. Zoe was trying to get us to let her come along.

"Come on let me try." Zoe begged as she followed me down the hall.

"Zoe I already told you no." I said sternly. "It's not even an exciting mission." I added.

"Okay where am I and the younger kids staying?" She questioned.

"Mrs. Summar's house. She was a friend of mine and my parents." I told her. She sighed and nodded. As Zoe walked off Sabine wrapped her arms around me.

"You okay?" Sabine asked.

"Yeah. I'm just worried about her." I sighed.

"You and I were just as bad and we ended up just fine." She reassured then kissed my neck.

   Kanan's POV

I was cleaning my lightsaber in me and Hera's quarters. I was almost when I heard a nock. I spun my chair around.

"Come in." I said. Zoe opened the door and walked in shutting the door behind her. "Zoe what brings you here?" I asked while sitting on the bed.

"Well, my Dad won't allow me on the mission and I want to heal faster so I can help." She explained.

"Patients." I said.

"I'm sorry I don't understand Master." She admitted.

"If you have patience you will heal better. If you heal better you will come out of this with more knowledge. If you have more knowledge you will be able to spot errors. If you can spot errors you won't loose your way like me and your father did." I told her.

"So so if I am patient I wouldn't loose who I am as a Jedi?" She double checked.

"Yes." I said.

"Zoe we are leaving come on!" Ezra shouted.

"Okay, be there in a minute!" She shouted back. "Thank you master." She said gratefully.

"Any time Zoe." I told her as she left.

   Stella's POV

  We were going to Mrs. Summar's while the crew did a mission. Me, Achen and Evie had stayed with with her before but, Zoe hadn't. We arrived at Mrs. Summar's house and she walked out of it with a roadian Mom, Sabine and Ezra all looked surprised. I looked at Zoe who shrugged in response.

"Tseebo! Your alive!" Ezra said I could sense his joy.

   Ezra's POV

I couldn't believe Tseebo was here. We all walked closer to the house and when close enough I wrapped my arms around him.

"Ezra Bridger, Tseebo is so happy to see you alive." Tseebo said.

"It's good to see you too." I told him.

"Mrs. Summar!" The three youngest yelped and hugged her. Mrs. Summar hugged them then started to lead them inside.

"Tseebo, this is Zoe my daughter." I introduced they shook hands and started a conversation. So me, Sabine and Hera slipped out while we could.

"Hera did you know about Tseebo?" Sabine asked.

"I knew he was alive. But, I didn't know he was on Lothal." Hera answered.

"Zoe sure seemed to get along with him." Sabine pointed out.

    Zoe's POV

Tseebo went to play with kids, leaving me and Mrs. Summar.

"So are you Ezra's oldest, Zoe?" Mrs. Summar asked me.

"No, Zander is the oldest. I'm second oldest." I explained.

"I heard about what happened about two months and a half ago." Mrs. Summar said sympathetically.

"Yeah, it was...ruff." I said.

"Well you are getting better. That's what counts." Mrs. Summar said sweetly.

"What was my father like when he was younger?" I asked.

"He was a very sweet boy. Once his parents were taken away he changed. Became colder and less cheerful. But, I believe that he is a good father and husband because of his past. The bad thing that happened to us in the past shape us to who we are." Mrs. Summar said. I smiled at her.

"Yeah I guess so." I said. She rubbed my back and got up.

"Make yourself at home." Mrs. Summar told me. I noticed it was dark out and stars were covering the sky.

"Do you mind if I go and watch the stars?" I asked.

"Sure. But, don't for get this." She said and tossed me my lightsaber.

"Thanks I will be back after while." I said then started at Dad's tower. I got there and ran up to the patio for saw a figure in a blue shirt and jeans. I slowly walked behind him.

"Alex?" I asked quietly. He turned around and had his hand on my neck then held me against the wall. His face was filled with worry once he saw it was me.

"Zoe!" He yelped and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I thought you died." He sobbed. I buried my face in his neck.

"I'm fine. But, I thought you stopped coming here two weeks ago." I said.

"I didn't wanna give up on you." He said. I gave him a little kiss we walked over to the rail. There was quite a few moments of silence until I spoke.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry. I should have been paying attention to you. I'm such an idiot. I can't forgive myself for doing that to you." Alex admitted guiltiness sounding in his voice. We turned to face each other and I put my forehead on his. Then I moved his hands down to my waist and put my arms around his neck.

"I love you and I don't blame you for doing your job. My father when he was sixteen blamed himself for Specter 1 becoming blind. Specter 1 forgave and forgot. My father still has a little self guilt. I forgave you it's time for you to forgive yourself." I said knowingly.

"I will try." He said.

"Do or do not, there is no try." I laughed.

"Speaking the words of the Jedi masters." He chuckled.

"Did you really mean what you said about my voice and laugh?" I asked blushing madly.

"Yeah, your voice is soft as silk yet firm as a mountain. Your laugh is my favorite song that I can listen to on loop. You eyes are like amethyst. Your hair is darker the night itself. Your armor is the most amazing masterpiece ever." He said blushing brightly. I nuzzled his nose with mine.

"I love it." I whispered.
________________________

   I hope you liked it. I will try and update tonight. If not tonight tomorrow. I am now officially on vacation. Please vote, comment your opinion and share.

            Till next time Emily out.