An Alternate Ending

Hey, guys I know it has been awhile and totally all of my faults, I apologize. This story has been completed by tiesandspies and myself, she deserves a round of applause for her patience with me and my hectic life and schedule. Let's here it for Lois! Thank you for putting up with me! <3 <3 

Now that the first order of business is taken care of, we are so so so sorry that this took us so long to write. We both had very hectic schedules for the past few months, and it was nearly impossible to find time to write together. But we managed to finish up the last part to this alternate series. In case you're confused, this is the third installment of the "An Alternate..." series where Lilly and Ambrose's lives take on a different turn of events. For this to make sense you need to have read the chapters, "An Alternate Beginning" and "An Alternate Engagement" and you can find those earlier in this story. this was written by @tiesandspies and me, so this will be on her S&S fanfic as well! Please go there and vote/comment! We hope everyone had a wonderful (or at least slightly okay) 2016, and this is our gift to you to start 2017. You may notice that the ending seems a little open ended and that's because we decided that if we wanted to continue any parts of this, we would do it separately. But no promises! As usual, main story line and characters belong to @RobThier.

Disclaimer; Storm and Silence and All characters involved belong to RobThier , I own nothing.

                                                                              An Alternate Ending

Lilly's POV

My eyes did not adjust well to the dark. In fact, my eyes were not adjusting at all, since all I could see around me was pitch black. I tried to move but my body jolted in pain at the coarse rope that tied my hands tightly behind the chair I was sitting on. The air around me was dusty and hard to breathe in, but the uncomfortably warm and damp temperature told me that I was somewhere inside a room.

What happened?

I was trying to propel my brain into remembering what had happened in the last few hours, but everything seemed so hazy and unclear. One moment, I was at a ball with Mr. Ambrose and my family, and the next I was tied down to a chair in some dusty, dark cellar.

"You should probably be freaking out," my inner voice told me.

But for some reason, I wasn't. For some reason, I felt calm, like I knew I could handle whatever situation I was in and whomever brought me here.

I tried hard to concentrate on remembering what had happened, but before I could form a coherent thought I heard the tap, tap, tap of footsteps from what sounded like a hallway outside of the room I was in.

I closed my eyes and prepared to face whoever was keeping me hostage. The idiot, he had another thing coming, I was a strong, individual-

The turning of a door knob pulled me from my thoughts. Yanking my eyes open, I looked up to face my kidnapper.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the bright candle light streaming through the now open door.

Light? Strange, the last thing I remember were the chandeliers at the ball, announcing the engagement, and Mr. Ambrose.

The silhouette of a man appeared in the blinding light, I could tell he was tall and strong. Well, stronger than me at least. He spoke, and I recognized his voice before I recognized his shape.