Hotel room 56 (ch.1)

I'm sad because today is Inauguration Day and I don't want trump in office :( #4moreyears btw I know this isn't long I'll probably edit it and add more later on today or maybe tomorrow. But I can't update Saturday because my uncle died so I have a benifit/donation for him and yeah so I'll update either twice later today for Saturday or 2 times on Sunday.

-______________________________-

My mom walked into my separate hotel room since I had left the door open. "Sweetie can you please ring up the new customers?" "Sure thing mom." I ran down the hall to the elevator I got in even though employees are supposed to use the stairs it's quicker. Once I got to the hall I was breathing pretty hard. I looked up and my eyes connected with electrifying blue ones. I walked over to the counter after catching my breath and unlocking then opening the little swing doors. I stood at the counter and grabbed a form.

"Do you already have a room or do you need one?" "I already have a room my manager hooked me up." "Alright Uhm I already put your name since your famous so uh heh...just write your signature there please and I'll get your key card." She grabbed the pen and signed the paper sliding it back over. I looked at the perfectly written signature. Cara Delevingne. "Ok. Uhm did you happen to know a room? If not I can look it up." "I don't sorry" I have a short nod then I looked up seeing a boy about 22 looking walk up to Cara he put his arm around her waist and I smirked at her. She blushed and looked down.

I grabbed the key card after finding the room and handed it to her. Which was room 55 and room 57 it's not weird they skipped a room, I just might have said it was taken to everyone who wanted it because it's a giant sweet and I go in there when I'm lonely sometimes, plus I'm saving it for fifth harmony If they ever come here. Most likely not. "Here you go" "thanks" she said with a sparkle in her eye walking off with the man and about 4 suitcases.

I ran back upstairs and into the sweet room. I was looking around for my journal until I found it lying in the open drawer in the dresser. Who opened it? No one even comes in here.... I grabbed my journal and sat down on 1 of the sweet's beds. I opened my journal and began to write about the new customer. This is what I normally did after every new customer I'd rush right up here and describe them, I'll admit it's a bit creepy but I like to remember all their faces and names, I'm a very curious and observious person. (That's not a word but ok)

After writing about Cara and the man with her, I stashed my journal back into the drawer and closed it locking it just incase someone came to clean for some reason I don't want it thrown away. I walked back to my room just one room down from being directly across the hall. I closed my door and the buzzer to the front desk rang. I groaned and I opened my door running down to the lobby checking in the next normal customers, after I did that I ran up and wrote about them in my little journal. I love this journal, it has so many valuable thing and if it ever fell into the wrong hands I don't know what I would do.