Halos And Horns (2) (Demon! Thomas JeffersonX Angel! Reader!)

One word. Finished! ^w^

You groaned as you came to, looking around your surroundings. You were home in your bed. Wait. So, was that just a silly dream you had just endured? That demon you met. He was fake right?

Wrong.

Every single moment you experience was definitely real. Which meant you actually encountered that demon. Thomas. That mere name sent shivers down your spine and wings. And the fact that he wanted to be mates with you that easily gave you goosebumps.

You got up from your bed, walking up to your mirror that was near your dresser. Getting a look at your wings. They were healed completely. However, they were stained with a tint of red and some of your feathers were missing. Upon touching you remembered what he had told you after healing your wings.

" I just injected my venom into you. Which will stop you from telling them about me and what I'm planning. If you do, the venom will make the wounds return, and the only one who can get rid of them is me."

You gulped, your blood now running cold. If you told anyone about Thomas and his intention for you....you'll...you'll have go through that intolerable pain all over again. A pain that would never disappear, only if the demon Thomas comes and heals you.

You sighed, rubbing your temples. " Snap out of it, (Y/n)! You're home. You're safe." you tried to convince yourself. But what you were saying true? What if he comes and takes you away from your friend? No! He wouldn't go that far to put himself in that much danger just to take you, right? This time you lightly pulled your hair, " No! Bad! You shouldn't go question yourself about those things!" you scolded yourself. " Let's just try to live a normal life. A normal day in Heaven."

With no warning the door opened, revealing Alex.

" You're up!" he exclaimed.

" Al-" you were tackled by Alex with a hug.

" I was so worried!" he confessed.

" I'm sorry-ow!" you yelped as he pulled on your hair

Alex revered back into his big brother or father role for you. " That's what you get for going to the human world without an escort! You're an angel-in-training not a full fledged guardian! Only a full fledged angels are permitted to venture in the human world! An in-training angel have to go with a full fledged!"

You sighed as you pulled away, " It would've been avoided if you told me in the first place before you began to talk about encountering a demon."

Alex gasped when you had said the word. He forced your back to face him, and began to inspect your body and wings.

" Some of your feathers have been plucked off." he pointed out, touching one of the bare areas. " What happened when you in human world?"

"Umm." your mind was scattered to many places at that point.

Oh God. There was no choice you had to lie. As much as you wanted to tell him you'd end going to immense pain in the end.. And the worst part about that is no one can rid of the wounds, only Thomas was able to get rid of them. So the only thing you would gain was endless pain that best represented Hell itself.

Why in the world did he choose you out of every creature? What made you so appetizing to encourage his desire to make you his, and wasn't it wrong to mate with someone that doesn't not match your species? You needed the answers so badly. It was like a an itch that you could not get rid of.

" Well?"

Here goes it, " Um.. I flew into a something that was blush of plants. When I got weird things clinging to my wings. I tried my best to get them off, but in the process I ripped off some of my feathers." you lied, man, that had strange feel in your mouth after saying that. You weren't very custom in lying for it was a sin. Wait. Holy shit. You just sinned.