Say Love

Jeff's pov*****

I woke up, sunlight pouring into the room from the window. I looked around, finding Ben's little body curled up in my side. I smiled, making my cut smile stretch. Ben rolled onto me, his head laying on my chest. I chucked and rubbed his back. He was absolutely adorable, like a small fragile child. I cradled his small frame.

Soon Ben woke up in my arms, fluttering his black and red eyes. "Morning beautiful" I whispered. His face Turned pink and looked down "m-morning" he whispered softly. I chuckled, he's always cute when he stutters or is shy.

I kissed and forehead and laughed "I always thought you were adorable" I whispered in his ear. His ears perked up and his face lit up. "R-really?" He asked. "Yup" I smirked.

Ben's face a dark crimson and he tugged on my sleeve. "J-Jeff?" He looked up to me. "Yeah?" I asked. "U-um... can I t-tell you something?". "Anything buddy" I assured. "U-uh... well um.. i-i....i-i always kinda..... liked you and...." he stopped. I smiled "Ben, I like you too" with that I kisses him on the lips. His eyes widen and he soon kissed me back, hesitant at first but kissed back. He wrapped his skinny arms around my neck. I sat up and sat him on my lap, wrapping my arms around his small waist. I licked his bottom lip asking for an entrance to his wet cavren. He blushed, opening his mouth just enough to let my tounge slip inside. I explored his mouth, lapping his tounge with mine. Ben panted from lack of air. I pulled away with a trail of saliva connecting from our mouths. I smirked and laughed. Oh man how much I was craving sexual interactions between him and I. Not to sound creepy but I just want to hear his moans and screams. Damn I sound like a raper.

Ben's pov·······

I panted from the lack of air. I coverd my mouth and blushed. Jeff just kissed me! He kissed me! Oh my god!. I squealed with embarrassment. Jeff chuckled, whispering in my ear "you're cute when you're blushing.... but I want to see more". My eyes widen, was he serious? I'm not ready but I don't won't to worry him or disappoint him. "Is that okay Benny?" He asked. I nodded yes but wanted to say no.

Jeff's pov****

I smirked as Ben nodded yes. I pinned him down onto the bed, holding his wrist over his head and leaning over him. I kissed his neck going up to his jawline then coming back down to collar bone. Ben moaned softly, trying to hold them in.

I held both of Ben's wrist in one hand and undressed Ben with the other. Then I kissed from his collar bone to his stomach. "J-Jeff..." a small voice whispered. I looked up and looked at Ben, confused. "Yeah?" I asked. "Uhh... c-can we not do t-this yet? I'm not ready..." he asked, flustered. I smiled and sat up, pulling Ben onto my lap "i-I'm sorry.." he whispered. "Its ok Ben, you're just not ready" I assured him. "O-ok..". I kissed his forehead and smiled "just tell me when you're ready".

__________________________********************____________

I DID IT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? It took a day ;~; and I think there's gonna be yaoi in the next part.... so, this is a live and updating story