Part 1

Same usual boring day for Sam she's been spacing out for almost 30 minutes while sitting on her swivel chair thinking how she could be able to get in touch with that young dazzling man she met last night. She doesn't have any clue who's that man is nor where his coming from all she knew is that the man has a name. It's Randall Del Fuego.

She was still day dreaming until someone unlock the door and said "Sammy, Someone wants to talk to you" It's Max her secretary slash best friend.

"Alright, be right there in a while" she quickly get up her chair and headed towards the door where her best friend is still standing midway "Still day dreaming of that guy?" nakataas kilay na tanong nito "Oh' come on! you only met him for a night and your acting like that sammy? Gosh!"

She chuckled as she realized that her best friend is a man hater  "Words coming from you The Man Hater, well i believe he's my soulmate" she said with a wide smile while Max just rolled her eyes.

As they walk along the corridor they heard someone said "Oh my god, sis Randall Del Fuego as in ang sikat na bachelor billionaire sa Pilipinas as in siya yung nandito kahapon?" patiling sabi nung babae. "Oo aba siya kaya yung kasayaw ni madam kagabi ang sweet nila sayang naman baka nagkakamabutihan na sila" sabi naman nung kausap niya

Di niya mapilgilang magblush sa narinig niya, natuod siya sa kanyang kinatatayuan hoping to hear some more from those two talking to get more info about the guy.

"Sammy! Hurry up Mr. Salcedo wants to see you!" Max shouted. She quickly ran to the dinning hall and fix her posture before facing Mr. Salcedo.

"Oh there you are hija!" as the man notice her walking "As I was saying this is Sam Delmacio the owner and the head chef of this restaurant" proud na proud na sabi nung matanda, he's her father's bestfriend isa ito sa mga taong tumulong sa kanya nung mawala parents niya 2 years ago.

"Please to meet everyone of you, I hope your enjoying the food" she greeted with a smile.

After the meet and greet of all there guests she headed back to her office and start daydreaming again of Randall Del Fuego she just couldn't get the guy out of her mind, she never fantise a man like this before so she knew something is strange she needs to meet the guy again and confirm her feelings

'Philippines?' sabi niya habang kausap ang sarili. She grabbed her laptop and searched out Randall Del Fuego there are various websites appeared as a result but she was hooked to a certain article about how the guy manage to be a bachelor despite of being a billionaire she notice as well the photo attached to the article.

He looks like a real life prince with the sword and a white horse plus the Perfect jawline, the masculine arms, the pointed nose and the red kissable lips.

'I need an answer' she said while looking at the photos

"IM GOING BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES!" she shouted.

OMG! She's heading back to Philippines for real.

Anyway her name is Sam Delmacio you can call her Sammy. The owner of the famous Sachi Restuarant in Japan. She was declared as the most famous chef in Japan yet as you notice she is a  hopeless romantic and was deeply attracted to a guy named Randall Del Fuego

Let's witness together her journey as she go back to the Philippines to chase the guy of her dreams

Would Randall recognize her? What do you think will happen?

Little did she know that her story was way more romantic and surprisingly thrilling than what she's expecting for.