Strange Creatures!

Hey Ishqbaazians!!

I'm obsessed with Ishqbaaz...!

Here is an OS on Shivaay's and Omkara's confrontation regarding Shivaay's feelings. P.S. Please pardon the grammatical mistakes, I use my phone to type these one shots...
P. S. No forced marriage. No Daksh. No T&D affair.
Hope you like it, and do comment...

--------------------

Strange Creatures!!!

Shivaay's POV.

I stare hard at her. Yet I don't feel a thing, no emotions, no feelings, no bonding.

Nothing.

Then I turn to her... This feeling. This emotion. I have never felt it before. I can't describe it... It's almost like something ticklish in my stomach.

How feminine!!

But that's how I feel, like a king, a dictator, a winner.

She is laughing at something my brother said. It makes me smile.

"Bhaiya? Is that really you? Shivaay Singh Oberoi, the great, is smiling while he is standing all alone?"

"What? No... I'm not smiling at Anika..!!"

"Bhaiya? When did I mention her? But looks like you are smiling at her...!" he gives me a knowing look.

"Will you shut up? Where is Saumya? She is the only who can keep you away from me..."

"Woah! Chill big bro!! Why are you offended?? It's not the first time we are teasing you... Fine! Fine!! I'll take a leave, and will leave you to stare at her... As long as you want...!" he winks at me before walking towards Omkara and Anika.

Truth to be told, she has been the center of my family's attention for tonight. Maybe even more than Tia is receiving.

I'm impressed.

With all the arrangements she did for the party.

And her beauty.

She looks stunning.

Absolutely beautiful.

I heard her say to Priyanka that the dress was the last gift her adoptive mother left for her. It wasn't classy, yet it was ethnic. Old, yet well maintained... It almost looked new. The tears brimming in her eyes showed that she had cherished it all her life.

I can hear my mother praise about Anika to all the guests... Praising her classic tastes in decor and food. She had added colours to this usually dull and boring Oberoi Mansion.

Every corner of the Mansion was glowing with light and was decked with pleasant fragrance of my favorite flowers. She had kept everyone's choices in mind, Me and Tia, Mom and Dad, Bade Papa and Badi Maa, My Brothers and Sister and most importantly Dadi.

I did notice the pale look on her face when Dadi and Badi Maa praised her good values and up bringing. It pained my heart when Priyanka revealed that she is an orphan, only when she had walked away, avoiding any further discussion.

"Will you stop staring at her, Shivaay? It's been an hour since you have been doing that!!"

I look at Omkara, who is glaring at me! Shit! Has it really been an hour? And I'm staring since so long? At that classless girl who looks no less than an angel tonight? The most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on? The girl-

"Stop zoning out, Shivaay! Do you realize that it's your Sangeet? And you are getting married to Tia in 72 hours!"

And all my thoughts come crashing down to ground.