"Courting Her..."

-Zack's P.O.V

It's been a month since I started courting Tomika... I met her parents and they seem to like me... you might be wondering what happened?

Well....

Flashback..

The rain suddenly poured down... we arrived at Tomika's house soaking wet... her mother let us in and gives us warm and dry clothes for us to wear....

We finished changing after a couple of minutes... her mother called us for dinner she also said that I will just stay for dinner..

We ate a lot of foods! It was so delicious!

We talked about school and stuff...

"Hey..Zack What exactly is your relationship with my daughter?" Her mom asked me almost squealing... Tomika whispered to me that her mom ships me and Tomika just like Summer..

"Yeah..What is your relationship with her?"

uhhh... what should I say?.. Are we just friends? Bestfriends? More than friends?

"Uhh... umm.. we are.. just....ummm..." Good... now i'm stuttering.. Ughh!

"We are....f-"

"Be honest... don't lie"

I remembered what my mother used to say... i guess.. I do need to be honest....

"Mr. and Mrs. Young... I really love your daughter Tomika Young... I promise I won't hurt her... I promise I will protect her and love her... Can I please.. Court your daughter?" I said serious a bit flustered

They seemed so shock of what I said... well, me too.. cause I didn't imagine that I could say it....

Tomika remained silent waiting for her parent's reaction...

"WHATT?!?!" her siblings reacted like they just won a lottery...

"So.... Can I?" I askes again...

"Oh my G! My ship is sailing right to me!!" Her mom squealed excitedly... but her dad..

"Uhhh...." me and Tomika was like frozen statues.. does she agree?

"Dad? Do you agree?" Tomika asked his dad

"No..." yes! Wait! What?? No? Seriously?

"B-but why? I prom-"

"Does Tomika agree?" He cuts me off... well, yeah.. Tomika did agree.

"Tomika.. Can I court you?" I said looking at her...

"....ummm... Yes... of course Zack..." she gave me a smile...a smile that I haven't seen before.... a very cute and sweet smile..

"Ok... then you have my permission- no.. our permission..." he said smiling while her mother was so happy...

"Sis.. Tomika is going to have a boyfriend before you do.." Tyrence teased Lauren

"S-shut up! We are not different.. you don't have a girlfriend too" Lauren said a bit pissed off but she still has a smirk plastered on her face..