[ end. ]

The substitute psychiatrist entered Taehyung's room. He's looking down at the ground. He looked at the psychiatrist and she just smiled at him.

"Can we just play?" Taehyung asked with his deep voice.

"Well, obviously no because you should take your session today."

"Butㅡ"

"Shh.. I will make the guards leave." the psychiatrist said.

That made Taehyung grin in amusement.

"You can leave us alone, he's fine with me." she said to the guards. The guards looked at each other and asked if she's sure by that. she reassured them that it will be okay and the guards just nodded in unison, defeated.

The psychiatrist asked him a few questions and Taehyung answered attentively. And he's really getting better.

"Mhm. I see that you're improving.." she said while flipping his records and past evaluation tests results. She closed the record and put it aside.

"Keep it up, Taehyung." the psychiatrist said and smiled.

"So that means, you realized you love me too, baby?" Taehyung asked, his voice kind of hoarse.

"Uhm.. nope?" she giggled.

"When are you planning to let me out?"

"Just wait, baby. We might get caught." she whispered and kissed him on the cheek. "Oopsie."

The door of the room suddenly opened and there, the real psychiatrist of Taehyung is standing.

"You crazy creatures, who injected me that drug?" he asked.

"Doc, why so serious?" Taehyung asked and pulled out a gun, pulled the trigger. the psychiatrist was shot on his leg.

He and the girl he loves laughed at the sight of blood inside the white room. He bent down on his knees to whisper something on his psychiatrist.

"I told you, I'm not gonna kill you." He caressed his face and said, "I'm just gonna hurt you really really bad."

~ ♡ ~