Belle Reve

TᕼE ᑭIᑕ Iᔕ KᗩYᒪᗩ

Morning came and I was doing pull ups, push ups, scrunches, and shadow boxing. Halfway through my shadow boxing footsteps echoed down the hall pausing me for a while. Going to the wall where Floyd was i beat it 5 times to let him know. He whistle saying he knows so I went back to doing push ups. The door to my cell opened and guards came in with cuffs. Standing up I offered my wrist not in the mood to fight. Once my cuffs were on they linked me with Floyd. Winking at me we walked with the guards to the shooting range there. As we got there I noticed two people there with guards making me raise an eyebrow. "Lose the restraints." A man said as a African woman stood next to him. "Sir do you know what they can do?" Griggs voiced next to me. "I'm here to find out. Lose the restraints." the man said the Griggs while I looked at the woman with a confused look. As I'm staring at her I didn't hear the rest of the conversation. "What is this? Cheerleading tryouts?" Floyd asked as I chuckled. Looking at the table i found guns and knives this made me curious. Walking to the table I examined the beautiful blades. "Why would we give a load weapon to a infamous hit man. Go ahead empty it." The woman said to my boyfriend who thought she was lying. "Dont empty nothing. You dont even know this lady. I know you and Kayla for like 9 months." Griggs said so I snarl. Just as I went back to examined the blades a gunshot went off causing me to tense. "Ya jokers must be crazy." Floyd said then shot the targets right in middle of their forehead. He  didn't miss his targets so I stared in awe. "Go on Kayla." the woman said with no emotions. Shrugging I picked up a dagger and ran my finger across cutting myself. Grinning I expertly the the dagger hiring its mark. Then kept going till all targets were impaled where their hearts suppose to be. After showing them what I can do Floyd winked at me. "Now you know what you buying here is our price. 1 we want out of here. 2 I want to see my daughter. 3 then I want my girl go to college like Harvard, Yale," "Ivy League."  "Yeah Ivy League. 4 I want Blade to share a cell with me." Floyd said then looked at me to finish. "I want to eat regular food and for your guards to quit trying to flirt with me and to stop undressing me with their eyes." I said then went back to looking at the blades on the table. "Now I am concerned cause I don't see anybody writing this shit down." The guy in front of my boyfriend was trying not to laugh causing me growl in annoyance. "You are in no position to make any demands." The man Flagg said after I read his tag on his jacket. "Oh you thought I was talking to you. No errand boy," Floyd said as I finished for him. "He was talking to your boss." We both pointed to the to lady who looked like the devil himself. "That's our price sweetie." We both blew raspberries at here as we were being cuffed.
    -TIME SKIPPED-
Two days later
I had a bad feeling about this and went to 'Floyd's wall' telling him in Morse Code what I was feeling. (Morse Code: Floyd in Dots and Blade in Slash)
(b̸a̸b̸e̸ i̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ a̸ b̸a̸d̸ f̸e̸e̸l̸i̸n̸g̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸)
(D̤̈ö̤n̤̈'ẗ̤ ẅ̤ö̤r̤̈r̤̈ÿ̤ Ï̤ f̤̈ë̤ë̤l̤̈ ï̤ẗ̤ ẗ̤ö̤ö̤ b̤̈ä̤b̤̈ë̤)
(w̸h̸a̸t̸ s̸h̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ w̸e̸ d̸o̸?)
(L̤̈ë̤ẗ̤s̤̈ s̤̈ë̤ë̤ ẅ̤ḧ̤ä̤ẗ̤ ẗ̤ḧ̤ë̤ÿ̤ ä̤r̤̈ë̤ ṳ̈p̤̈ ẗ̤ö̤)
(o̸k̸)
I went back to reading and soon fell in to a deep sleep.