''Homesick''

Louis' P.O.V

''Ok guys as much as we all enjoy staying here, we still need to get home somehow.'' I said.

''But... Basically... Like how are we gonna do that?'' Harry asked.

I sat down on the bed and started thinking of a way that we could get home without risking our lives.

''It's risky to fly on this whether.'' He continued.

''I KNOW, OK?!!!!"' I snapped.

''Wow... Don't snap...'' Harry said in his low voice.

''Okay I wouldn't...'' I said, mocking him with a low voice.

He rolled his eyes and continued to type in his phone, something that seemed so interesting, that he couldn't even think of a way to get home.

''IthinkweshouldprobablyaskPaulifhehasaplan.'' Liam said, very fast.

''Excuse me?'' I asked politely.

''I think we should probably ask Paul if he has a plan.'' Liam repeated.

That was quite a good idea, but I don't think that Paul can manage the weather so we can fly home safely.

''No... I think we should stay here at least until the weather calms down a bit.'' I said.

''Agreed!'' Zayn yelled.

''See?'' I asked Harry, pointing to Zayn.

''Whatever...'' Harry said slowly.

''Niall, what's your idea?'' I asked.

''Do you think these people have Nando's around here?'' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I slapped my face and snapped.

''Do you think we have time to eat? That's seriously what you think of right now?!!! Like Nando's is the only restaurant around here! And it doesn't even matter because it won't make us go home safely and what did you think of? That I would ask you what you say generally when we were at a certain subject?'' I asked.

Niall looked at me with a scared face and I immediately regretted what I said earlier.

''S-Sorry potato, is just that I am a little angry right now...'' I said, going next to him and hugging him.

''I-It's ok, Lou...'' Niall said, hugging me back and cuddling into my chest.

''Well as long as we're here, we might as well visit, right?'' Zayn asked, smirking and raising and eyebrow and I kinda agreed with him.

''O-Ok... But do you know a place that we can go to?'' I asked.

''Y-Yeah... Maybe we could visit the Art Museum? It's in the old royal palace.'' Zayn said.

''Ok! That sounds great! I do fancy some royalty right now.'' I said, smirking and proudly getting up from my seat.

**At the museum**

''Niall, you might wanna see this!'' I called after Niall and in less than 3 seconds he was there.

It was a picture of food with chicken, potatoes, wine and lots of fruits on a table. There were some people at that table eating and probably discussing.

Niall eyes lit up and he literally jumped up.

''This looks delicious.'' Niall said, approaching the picture.