Fresh Mad Milk

"They think i'm a fool-i'll show them i'm brilliant crazy fool!" My father said while laughing hysterically. "His dad was insane! I heard that he was a retired villain." "more like retard villain." I heard some other kids talking about him. It's year 8910 and humans evolved and became a superhuman, some are just smart... and crazy like My father.

When I was a child, he used to be a mad scientist. He lives on the laboratory, I think I was 4 years old that time. There was a time when I thought he was a bad guy stealing some cookies at our kitchen (he was so happy that I almost killed him. because I called him a bad person.) he always make things worst, he made inventions that may or may not help people. I had enough I said to myself, I asked Mom where is "He!" she carried me"daddy was just busy." pressing on my cheeks, wiping my tears. "why? Isn't me important?" I asked her again. "No... daddy loves you!" she hugged me tight. "then why I can't feel it mom?" she hugged me tighter, I felt some warm water streaming at my back, I didn't know it was her tears back then. After that night dad had time for us!

When I was in elementary. well it is just a dodge ball, oh! we're using the canon ball to dodge ball! He said that he was just concerned to fail my gym class. He used to bring me to his work (to his laboratory) creating nuclear bombs. He got scolded by mom that night, He just laugh and say something funny or his positive- I mean negative outlook for the future of the earth. When I got bullied at school. he was there, to watch me beaten to death. he just say "That's a villain duty to get beat up!" I think he was trying to be poetic. My dad was a big help on science project, he made me a volcano (literally a volcano) that almost melt our school! I remembered I put vinegar and baking soda to make a "lava!" instead true lava was streaming at my "volcano project." I was almost kicked out of that school! he also got scolded by mom that moment.

She was on the hospital. I don't have a clue what is she doing there and I tried asking dad what happen to her he only answers me with "mommy was up heaven" or "mommy was in the happy world" but I know he still hurting even though he always gave me those pathetic smile of his.

He retired from being a villain when mom died. He only focus on me. I could tell on his efforts. At first it's hard for him to do the task of a parent, he was struggling (until now i guess.) but i think he was doing a good job I mean, he cooked (or create) food (or something) and make my life kinda stable. At least I eat 3 times a day and I'm still studying. I'm just glad he was there for me.

There was one morning when he was making breakfast (more like boiling water put some chocolate with rice) I sat on the dining table waiting for the "food." he created. "One cannot simply turn a wrench and create life. there must be chocolate." and I was horrified, I almost threw up! I knew it! he was creating life-- no a monster. He created a slime-chocolate-dog slime, at first it was disgusting, years goes by and I loved it! (I named it choco.) he was working on the repair shop and doing what he like. well sometimes repair your things!

I didn't hate my dad. I didn't love him too. we were like roommates stuck together. Sometimes we were like strangers but I could tell he was trying so hard to be an awesome father figure (I always hear him saying Darth Vader's line). since my mom died, you stopped all your science projects and became a dad, you even cook some food (yes sometimes i cook when he accidentally created some living organism.) He even help me at my school, He made it difficult! He cleaned up our house (When he messed the house.)

I asked myself; why would he be a villain. Who wants to be a villain? It's a hard role to play. You are the bad guy and nobody likes you. You have no friends. What's fun about that? unlike if you're a hero. Everyone praise you, everyone loves you. He just simply reply with "You need madness in order to achieve greatness." I was clueless. I remembered wearing superman's cape, flash's shoes, robin's mask, and batman's clothes while holding thor's hammer asking him that question. "look at this milk, it was fresh and tasteful but when it turned mad; does it make it unuseful? No! it made it better like yogurt and cheese!" he explained but I still have no clue. He sitted me to his lap. "sometimes you had to be the bad guy to do good things."

I was standing on your grave. "The villain who make my life difficult!" I felt water streaming on my eyes. Am I crying? My knees got weak; It's shaking. "I'm sorry I wasn't by your side when you were on pain, I'm sorry wasn't there on your last breath, I'm sorry for not attending your funeral, I'm sorry for not being the perfect villain son you wished for. I'm sorry not loving you." I fell on my knees, wiping my eyes and then I remembered you told me. "I choose to be a villain not because i want to wreck the world. I choose to be a villain because I could be me without giving care about everyone's feelings. I don't care about the fame, dignity,or pure heart like some heroes. I just care about me, mom and you...Joker!"