The New Kid in School

a/n

My fellow citizens of wattpad, i deeply apologize for this very late update. things have gotten tougher around the school and...i got all busy. well, at least i didn't leave my stories behind...

Thanks for reading the previous parts and feel free to vote and comment. it will definitely HELP me....

So then, please enjoy the part 4.

PART 4

Arian POV

Everyday went on normally as I buried that Friday in my dead memories. Because I promised to be at somebody’s debut, I ended up embarrassing myself. Days have passed since then and I was able to live normally once more. This should be better. I shouldn’t let that thing ruin me.

My classmates have been ditching the class for quite some time. I heard that they have been having night outs and parties all over the town. The room seems to be quieter but I liked it this way. Much better than having people who always talk and make noise.

A noisy person wants to be in parties. An emo wants to be in her room. A gangster wants to be in disasters. But how about me? Someone who is not understood? Where do I go? Of course  my sanctuary, the library.

Just like always this place is filled with people who prefer silence. I couldn’t blame them. With the silence of the library, it feels like you are in a different world far from the world you live in. a world where you can live peacefully.

Chronicles of Narnia please.” I spoke to the attendant.

You’ve been reading that book like a million times. How come that you don’t get bored?” he asked me as he handed me the book.

I really love this book and I don’t feel bored at all.” I spoke and I smiled.

Oh well, I can’t blame you. Have fun then.”

I went to the most cornered place where less people are found. This has been my favorite place and if given the chance, I would rather live in here.

I opened the book and started reading. This doesn’t bore me at all. CS Lewis just makes the best out of me. He is my favorite writer ever.

I took my phone and looked. My sister texted me. She is currently the vice president of an organization of her school so I bet she’s busy today. Looks like our window shopping at three will be canceled.

The book was half done when I realized someones presence. Probably someone whose looking for a book on the shelf. I ignored it and I continued reading.

But then I saw a hand reached out on my table and grabbed my notebook out of nowhere. I was really surprised. I looked behind and saw a man in black shirt with a red checkered jacket over it. He has dark brown hair and deep blue eyes.

Hey is this limited edition One Piece notebook with the voice actors signature on it?” he asked.

I was shocked that I couldn’t talk immediately.

Y…Yeah.”

“Really? Oh man I’m so jealous. I’ve been looking all over the place just to search for this notebook. You are really lucky. Where did you bought this?” he asked again.

My sister actually bought that in her classmate. I heard she got some links on the main source of those notes.” I answered.

No doubt about that. So, you like this?” he asked.

Liked the what?”

“Uhm, animes.” He spoke obviously hesitant.

Are you kidding me? I don’t like them, I love them.” I answered without thinking. He was really shock.

I shouldn’t have said that.

The guy giggled and I really felt so embarrass.

I feel so glad. I really thought that no one likes anime. I love them too.” He spoke.

For the first time, I felt so happy when I heard him say that he likes it too. For the first time someone other than my sister loves anime.

So what kind of animes do you like? I bet shouju. You’re a girl after all.” He spoke as he sat down on the chair beside me.

I don’t really prefer shouju. I am more on action animes like One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Attack on Titan and everything else.

Really?” he answered. I saw a spark on his eyes when he said that. “I like them too!”

Our conversation continued. We, exchanged different anime that was unfamialir to either of us. He was really eager to give the summary of the anime he already watched.

Our conversation lasted for so long that I didn’t realize that an hour has passed already. If it weren’t for the bell, I wouldn’t have known.

Oh no, I forgot. I still have class this 3: oo! I’m totally late.” He spoke as he stood up.

I didn’t spoke for he was already busy.

Let’s meet again sometime. I really wanted to talk with you much more.” He spoke with a gentle grin on his face.

I only nodded but I slightly blushed. He then continued running outside the library. But then he eventually stopped as the librarian hissed on him. he was a funny man and I’m glad he likes anime.