Page 1: Nice to Meat you

He worked at Subway. He made sandwiches for a living. While she was a media star. They never thought they would talk or even fall in love. Not until one fated,Tuna Friday.

He was cleaning up the topping station, when she walked in. Her giant sunglasses lying on her head. A Coach purse sitting between her side and armpit, and tight clothes. She demanded a sandwich. He nodded.

She started to order. She asked what size the sandwiches came in. He didn't hear we quiet well, so he said he might me a 10, maybe 10 and a half. She smirked. She told him the sandwiches. He blushed. She told him what type of sandwich she wanted. He made it. She began to get her money from her purse, when her shirt began to fall down revealing her bra. His jaw dropped. He had never seen a bra before, because he works at Subway...so no one really liked him. She fixed her shirt, then handed him the money. She said her name was Alice. He said his name was Matt. They exchanged numbers. She left. He stood there trying to decide wether his heart had been shattered or built.

{There will be a lot of flirting on this story, so be prepared}.

{I'm also using 'He' 'She' and words like like a lot too}.