Page 2: Our sex is Grate

He called her. Alice. Asking I she wanted to come to Subway for lunch. She giggled. She said she was on her way. He waited. And waited. And waited some more. Closing was approaching and she wasn't here yet. He started to feel sad. Then, she walked through the door. She was wearing very short,tight clothes. They were almost see through. She had her hair up in a bun and her nails were painted a nude color. Her lips were painted blood red an her cat eyeliner was amazing. She began to walk towards the employee entrance. He raised his eyebrow. She opened it and looked at him seductivley . She slowly walked towards him. He started to walk backwards, for he was unsure of what was happening. She grabbed his wrist and led him to the back. She made sure that the store was closed before she did anything. It was. They were the only two there.

{This is where the smut comes in}

They both began to kiss. Their tongs fighting for dominance. They were touching aggressively, trying to gain the control of the situation. He took her shirt off, then bra. Only leaving her breasts revealed. His tongue was twirling around her nipple until they became hard. He let out a moan. She move her hand to his zipper, she could tell his dick was was hard, just by the bulge in his jeans. She yanked his boxers down to show his dick. It was roughly 10 and a half inches. It looked like a $5 foot long! She began to give him a blow job. His head was reaching her uvula with every suck. She made a circular motion around his hard cock. He, now realizing that she had the upper hand, wanted to gain more control, so he shoved her on the counter. He started to suck her neck, leaving hickies in areas. He opened her legs to show him her pussy. She was wet. Turned on. He in inserted his penis into her. He started off slow, he didn't know how she liked it. She started to look bored, so he increased his speed. With every thrust, he would hit her climax, causing her to moan with excitement. It was like riding a sandwich!

{Dialogue is in this too}.

"I've never done this before" said Matt.

"Never? Damn,you're a pro at this!"

He felt a tingling sensation in his dick.

"Alice, I think I'm g-gonna cum!" He yelled.

She smiled.

"It's o-okay, j-just do it already."

He came. Her face wrinkled, then it smiled with pleasure.

His dick slid out with ease to leave the cum running out of her vagina like a volcano.

They cleaned up and kissed goodbye.
He stared at her ass the whole time out. He loved her.

He meant it.