Friends If Not More

Mylah and I walked down the trail, just to find a bunch of kids crowding around a sign that said Camp Half-Blood in Ancient Greek.

The fact that I was dyslexic means that I can read Ancient Greek... It's not very helpful when it comes to school... I am always that geek that stands in the back. When we go to museums, I am always in the back, knowing every single word they're saying.

I look at one kid and feel an instant connection... I glance away when one kid yells "Holy Hepheastus she is cute!" I blush and glands his way. He is a little  Latino boy... I mean; he is kinda cute. My hair turns yellow in embarrassment.

"You ain't to bad yourself." I giggle. I then realize Mylah is poking me with her journal.

Wow... I didn't think you would be flirting yet.

I blush and my hair turns half pink, meaning love, half yellow, again, meaning embarrassment.

I look down, feeling ashamed of myself.  Why am I already flirting? Does Aphrodite have it out for me or something?

A girl with blonde hair and storm grey eyes pulls me in the camp. I look behind me to see a humongous dragon with three heads. Mylah scrambles into the camp swiftly.

"HYDRA!!" The girl screams. We run into the camp. I look at Mylah. She has a sword in her hand and armor on so quickly, you couldn't even tell she didn't have it on five seconds ago.

I look at the Latino boy who flirted with me earlier. He was on fire! I rushed over to help him, but he seemed completely fine.  I walked away from him with shock drew on my face.

I follow Mylah to the Hermes cabin. She locks me in there until I hear a slay and a victorious shout.  Flame-Brain walks in.

"Hey, hot chick, we're celebrating our victory with some cake. Wanna come?"

"Sure, Flame-Brain. Why not? I could use a break from staring at your face." I giggle.

"Huh. I wouldn't doubt it if you were a child of Aphrodite. You sure got the looks to be one." He winks. I don't know if I blushed, but I finally got the chance to study his face. He looked broken... As if he couldn't even fix his own self. He has suffered much worse than loss, but he also has a broken heart.

I step closer to him. Examining his face for than ever. I found that he was doing the same to me. Suddenly, I feel a pair of lips crash upon mine. My hair turns a dark shade of pink. Flame-Brain kissed me and I haven't even learned his name.

Once he stops kissing me, I ask him what his name might be.

"Leo. Leo Valdez." He states.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Friends, if not more?"

"Friends... And maybe more."