The Beginning Secrets (A Team Crafted Fan-fic) (SkyBrine, Enderlox, WitherU)

"Can we, Daddy?!" I was begging my father. I, Ty and Jason there are my best friend! We wanted to spend the night. Ty's father, Jason's father and my father were leaning over. My father's Amulet hanging over hitting my head lightly.

"If you be good." He said smiling.

"We will!!!" We all begged.

"Mason, Sam?" My dad asked Jason's Father Mason and he asked Ty's father Sam.

"Sure Jacob. It's fine were having 'you know what' thing tonight." Mason said. They said that they would tell us what 'You know what' is when were older. We all scream in joy. The dads went in the back room. And we went to the living room.

"Jason?" Ty asked as we were playing with toy trucks.

"Yea Ty?" Jason replied.

"What do you think our Dads do in there?" Ty asked. Jason just looked at Ty.

"I have to idea." Jason said looking up. Then I remembered what my Dad said.

'Here's a hint, you Ty and Jason are going to get our most protected thing.'

'What is that?'

'You're going to get my Amulet. Ty will get the Staff. Jason will get the head.'

"There using the things they have." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I remembered my Dad said that we were in danger." Ty said looking down. I sighed. I heard a huge explosion. It came from where our fathers were.

"WERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!" A voice thundered.

"Like I would tell you!!" My father screamed. I heard flapping.

"Where's the staff ,Sam?" I heard a deep voice say.

"You're stupid I'm not telling you." Sam said.

"Let's kill them there wounded already."I heard a high pitched voice.

"NOOO" I heard Jason yell as he ran in there. We chased him in there. I saw My father on the ground. As well as Jason's and Ty's. I ran over to my dad. He looked up.

"Sky its time" He said tears rimming his eyes.

"Now give me my Amulet." I heard the deep voice said. I looked up and saw a man. He had dark blue pants. And a light blue shirt. There was something off thou, his eyes they weren't normal. They were white. Pure white, whiter than snow. I looked at my dad.

"Sky take this Amulet." He said as he ripped off his Amulet.

"Dad!?" I yelled as he stuffed the Amulet in my hands.

"RUN!" He screamed. I took off, and ran to the living room.

*TY'S P.O.V*

I ran to my father. Tears streaming down my face, and hugged my father. He looked up, tears rimming his eyes.

"Daddy!?" I cried. I heard flapping again.

"Now my Staff?" I heard a deep voice say. I looked up and saw it. The Ender Dragon.

"Take it and run!" My father screamed as he stuffed his Staff in my hands. I started running towards Sky.

*JASON'S P.O.V*

"DADDY!!!!" I screamed as if a river were flowing down my cheeks. He looked up. I heard a high-pitched screech. I covered my ears. My father tears streaming down his cheeks. He put his hands over me. I looked up.

"Where's my head?" A high voice asked. I looked up and saw the Wither. My father pulled out his Wither head. He shoved it to me. I threw it on the ground.

"No, I'm not leaving you." I cried. He picked up the Wither head and shoved it at me again.

"This is what we've been talking about ,Jason." He started. "if they get it we all die." I nodded and ran out after Ty and Sky.

*Sky's P.O.V*

I was in the living room and I saw Ty and Jason running up behind me. HeroBrine, Ender Dagon and the Wither were all there. I put on my Amulet. There were mass amounts of power. I felt like all of the world's power was flowing into me. My eyes turned bright white. I turned into SkyBrine.

*Ty's P.O.V*

I was running after Sky. I got behind him. He put on his Amulet. His eyes turned white. I looked at my Staff. I held it in both hands. I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath the green Eye of Ender started turning purple. It was dark purple. It had little wings. The purple Eye of Ender started glowing brighter. My eyes opened they turned purple. The green light coming from my head phones turn purple. I felt my hands changing. I hand had purple scales and sharp claws. Between my shoulder blades grew to huge wings. They wings exterior was black, but the center was purple. They had little razor sharp spikes. I grew a long tail. It was black. The scales grew small razor sharp spikes. On the end was a hug ball of razor sharp spikes. My mouth grew to huge razor sharp teeth. I wasn't Deadlox or Ty any more... I was Enderlox.

*Jason's P.O.V*

I grabbed the Wither head. I held it in both hands. I felt dark power flowing into me. I took a deep breath. My head was changing. It became a Wither head. I was WitherUniverse. I wasn't me thou.

I love you, Jason. I heard my father say.

*Ty's P.O.V*

I love you, Ty. I heard my father say.

*Sky's P.O.V*

I love you ,Sky. I heard my father say. I flew up as well as Ty and Jason.

"HeroBrine, Ender Dragon and Wither." My father said.

"You have done crimes that not even death can comprehend." Jason's Dad say.

"The sentence is being banished." Ty's father said.

"You can't get rid of us!" HeroBrine laughed.

"Yes, were here to get our full power back." The Ender Dragon said.

"You're never getting your powers back." My father smirked.

"We'll see." The Wither chuckled. They all rushed us. Our fathers smirked. They held their hands out. All of them smashed into a shield. My father ripped off the Amulet around my neck. Jason's father took the Wither head off the side of his head and held it out. Ty's father grabbed his Staff.

"Be banished to the Nether." Jason's father screamed. My front door opened.

"Hey sorry I'm-"Our best friend Seto's father came in. Seto he is younger than us ,but he acts like us. Seto came in after his dad. His eyes widen and he ducked behind a couch.

"Be banished to the Nether you creatures!" Seto's father yelled as he flew up to us. He whispered stuff under his breath then we all shot a beam at the creatures. They all shrieked in pain.

"Good-bye sons. And good-bye DEAMONS!" Our fathers yelled. I fell down to the ground. Seto's father was dead. Our fathers were dead. It was just me, Ty, Seto and Jason. Seto ran over to us.

"I think I need to tell you the whole story. " He said. I looked over at Ty and Jason.

"We need the truth." We said.

HI, THIS IS GOING TO BE HOW TEAM CRAFTED STARTED AND WELL THE SERECTS THEY HAVE TO HIDE!!! IF YOU THINK I SOULD KEEP GOING PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND MAYBE A VOTE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! BYE CHAPS!!!!!!!