Need You Now// A Larry Stylinson Fanfic

I shot up in the dark room from the soft bed underneath me, my eyes quickly adjusting to the pitch blackness of the room as my phone continued to buzz in my pocket.  Shooting a glance to the clock, I reached for my cell.

"Who the hell is calling at three in the freaking morning?"  I muttered before answering.

"Louis?"

"No I stole his phone from his pants in the middle of the night, this is the Easter Bunny."  I rolled my eyes, rubbing my eyes to keep them from closing again.

"Someone's snappy."

"Maybe I wouldn't be if you called at a decent hour Elizabeth." I shook my head with a slight smirk pulling at my lips.  "Now what's so urgent you had to disturb my sleep?"  I yawned, but couldn't help but feel a bit happy to hear from her again.  Lily was an old friend back home I'd known for as long as I could remember, it'd felt like forever since they last talked.

"Don't call me Elizabeth again Tomo or you'll get it." 

"Alright, alright Lily."  I chuckled at her threat. "What's up?"

"Ah shut up about it.  I called to invite you to my birthday stupid.  You didn't forget did you?"

"How could I forget?"  I scoffed.  "I was there for all 19 of them."

"So that's a yes?"  I could practically feel her smile through the phone.

"Of course I'll come."  I smiled widely, sitting up a bit more in the blankets.  "So when and where?"

"The Beach House next Saturday, I expect to see you and your friends."

"The Beach House?"  I almost yelled into the phone, hopping up, planting my feet on the carpet.

"No I rented Santa's."

"Oh God it's been forever since I've been there."  My mouth formed an excited grin as I sprawled back on the bed.  "Why don't you ever invite me anymore?"

"It's kinda hard when you're off around the world being chased my thousands of girls who want you in their beds."  She chuckled, it was kind of true though.

"I accept your inadequate apology,"

"I didn't apologize at all."

"I'll see you next week Lily."  I smirked.

"Bye bye Tomo."

I puckered my lips for a second, sending her a little kiss before hanging up and laying back down on the pillow behind me.  Some good memories were made in Lily's old beach house, I missed it there.  I couldn't even stop smiling even for a little while.  My favorite place, with my old friends and the boys get to come!

Shaking the hair out of my eyes, I tried to fall back asleep but failed for about an hour or so before I finally did.

********************************************************************************************************

"WAKE UP SEX HAIR!"

My eyes darted open as I felt the wind knocked out of me, my back hitting the floor beneath me.

Harry.

"Morning sweetums."  He smiled, pinning my wrists to the carpet.

"I'm too tired to fight Harry."  I frowned, loosening my muscles beneath him.

"You slept for like 12 hours."  He scoffed, unmoving.

"Like ten thank you, I got a phone call."

"From who?"  Harry raised an eyebrow at me.

"Lily,"  I struggled to wriggle out from under him, but he just rolled me onto my back, pinning my wrists behind me.  "Harry,"  I whined.

"Someone I should know about?"  He let go, allowing me to stand back up befor letting myself sit back on the bed.

"She's my best friend since like, birth."  Well, it was the truth.

"Well what'd she call in the middle of the night for?"

"Oh yeah, almost forgot, pack some stuff up, we're going back to Duncaster for a bit for Lily's birthday."  I lay back down, closing my eyes.  "Tell the other boys to pack for next week, I'm going back to sleep."

"Is she hot?"

I sat up and slapped him.  Hard.

"Don't, just don't even try."

"Ow!"  He exclaimed, rubbing his reddened cheek.

"You're not allowed to do anything with any girls there or there will be plenty more slaps where that came from and that's a promise."  I warned him.

"God Louis,"  Harry groaned.  "Calm down." He chuckled slightly, punching my arm.

"Just no more."

"Fine!"  he held his hands up in the air as he slowly backed out of the room to let the guys know the info on our trip.

*********************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short :( I'll make the following chappies longer, pinky promise <3