Chapter 2- Waiting

~Caroline's POV.~
Matt agreed to come over, but only as a favor for me. After I called him I got tired and headed to bed. I roll over and open my eyes. I look at the clock and it says 3:47pm. I slept really late, but I always do when I'm stressed. I get up and go into the bathroom.

I get in the shower and when I'm done I wrap a towel​ around me. and brush my teeth and my hair. I blow-dry my hair after and leave it down. Then go back into ​the room I slept in. And get a pair of skinny jeans and a white tank top with ruffles around the top.

I slip on some white sandals, look at the clock it says 4:03pm. I head down stairs and see Matt, Hailey, and two other girls that seem to be around my age.

"Caroline this is Davina" she says pointing to the younger girl with long brown hair. "And this is Freya" she says pointing to the taller one with short dirty blonde hair. "I thought Freya​ was asleep?"

"Oh she was but I just had to mix something together to wake her up." "Oh okay.." "she's​ my witch." "Oh okay.." it gets quiet then all the sudden Freya talks. "We dont have time for this. If we don't hurry Kol and Elijah could die from the poison. Hailey do you have the werewolf Venom I need?"

"Yeah its right here." She says then runs over to the table and grabs 10 viles. Frey sets candles in a circle and lights them. And puts the werewolf Venom in one bowl all together, then picks up the bowl and brings it to Hailey.

Hailey cuts her wrist and puts blood in the bowl, then Davina does the same thing, then Matt. He's hesitant but he does it. And I give him a bandage. She mixes it all and says a few witchy words. Then puts it on Elijah's bite and Kol's.

I needed some air. Cause I was a little dizzy​. I stepped out and hope followed. I sat down and she did too. "Hi I'm hope, my Dad hasn't been around and my mom has to get him and they're waking up my aunt and uncles." I froze. "Your dad is Klaus?" "Yeah.. I haven't met him.. some mean man locked him up.."

"I'm sorry, but at least your mom. Is trying to get him back." "Yeah.. I-" "Hope come in it's time for dinner, an old wolf friend of mine is going to stay with you, she's inside. " Hailey came out and interrupted Hope. "Okay, Talk to you later.."
"Caroline" I told her. "Bye Caroline" "Bye."

Freya took Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol came outside Matt, Davina, and Hailey followed. Hailey and Elijah Hugged and kissed. Rebekah and Matt did the same. And so did Kol and Davina.

I just stood there awkwardly. Then they all stopped. Guys we have to go get Klaus. "Caroline can you stay here and help watch hope?" "Sure." I said. Let's just hope nothing goes wrong.