seven

Ava's POV

I took a quick selfie on Instagram.

*photo*

caption ; guysss dw ! to answer the big question, cameron and I aren't dating and no, we don't have any type of thing going on . I, too, was confused when he left those comments. didn't mean to hurt anyone or so.

once I clicked post, I got an immediate response.

" you're lying !! "

" all good. sorry for the hate. keep ur head up "

" is it just me or do I sense some bs ? "

" stfu ,you lying ugly hoe "

the comment section was all over the place. it was mostly hate though. ugh, this is annoying.

i couldn't help it though. i kept reading the comments as theyit went on and on. i could feel my heart getting more heavier. before i knew it, my phone had one tear. but then, my tears started to multiply.

i don't deserve this. just stop please. i didn't do anything wrong.

i cried myself to sleep.

Cameron's pov

*ring ring*

manager

answer / decline

i answered right away but that was a mistake.

" CAM THE FANS ARE GONG CRAZY! WHAT'D YOU DO? " he screamed.

" chillllll, i may have just commented a few heart eyes under a fan's personal page. " i lied.

" HEART EY- ohh, well you should tell the them that. they are hating on the poor girl and it's getting outta hand. gosh cam, you scared me. well i got to go but i'll call you later. " he hung up.

i went to Instagram and now i see why he was freaking out. oh god, imagine ava's page. i hurrily typed her page nd went to her profile.

her follower count doubled from 15k to 26k. i clicked her most recent and all i could see is the hate comments. i went through all the comments and damn my fans are way too hard on her. ll her other post were filled with hate too.

ughh, i hope ava is alright.

i went off Instagram and went to twitter.

*new tweet*

guys !! stop hating on @/avapositive on insta. i just decided to comment sum love bc she's one of my biggest supporters since before and now. please spread this to the others so they can stop giving her sm hate ;// ty x.

as soon i tweeted this, they were very taken back and started to feel bad. soon enough, they started a trend; #sorryava .

a/n - ik that's more than the word count on twitter lol.