Chapter 5

*Blaire's POV*

I woke up feeling someones gaze on my naked body. I didn't think much of it until their touch was on my hip.

I turn around quickly as best as I can. Nate's eyes are on my body tracing my hips and then down to my thighs. His gaze finally meets mine causing a small smirk to appear on his face.

"I guess I woke up" He says brushing away stray strands of hair from my face. I close my eyes at the sensation of his fingers caressing my face.

"Yes, I'm wake. I was rudely woken up by some one gaze lingering to long on my bum" I inform him causing him to let out a laugh. I eventually laugh along with him.

"Well I can't help but let my stare linger on your beautiful body" He tells me running his finger tips along my hip bones. I lean further into his touch as he continues.

"We should get up. I have work in an hour" Nate says getting up and putting on his boxers. I watch him before following suit. I finish dressing and start making the bed while Nate gets ready in his bathroom. I'm almost done before I'm interrupted my Nate.

"You know you don't have to do the bed, right?" He asks as he stands behind me.

"Well, i would like to help you around here while you get ready. Plus we slept in this bed and it would be really rude of me if I left it undone." i reach for the covers to place over the bed. As i do so Nate's hand is on mine preventing me form lifting up the covers.

"The maid will do it, don't worry about having the bed done. Just finish getting ready, so we can get breakfast before I take you home" Nate explains as he kisses me briefly on the lips and fixes his untamed hair.

I dress quickly and wait for Nate to finish before leaving the room. We exist the room hoping to hear noise downstairs. We hear nothing and approach what I think is Swazz's room.

"Do you think they are awake?" I ask Nate as we press our ears against the wall.

"Well there is only one way to find out" He knocks on the door and waits to hear footsteps. I pull away from the door and look at him.

"Well maybe they still sleeping" I tell him pressing my ear back against the door. As i do this I see Nate's hand approach the door knob. I'm not quick to react before files open.

I end up falling onto my hands and knees. I look up and and see Jordyn on the bed. Swazz has her legs wide open and is thrusting in to her.

"Oops.... Sorry I got to go" I stand up quick shaking my head at what I just saw. I see Nate laughing by the door as I close it. I give him a playful glare before the door opens again.

"Are you ready to leave, Blaire?" Jordyn asks as she readjusts her shirt from yesterday. I nod my head still unable to speak while Nate keeps laughing. He finally regains his composure before walking down the stairs.

"Well if you to lovely ladies are ready then lets go" Nate says as he walk out of the penthouse. I follow close behind him as I see Jordyn sending a call me sign to Swazz. He only wears boxers and nods his head sending a smirk towards Jordyn. I guess they went at it like rabbits.

I see Jordyn with a goofy smile as we walk down to the parking garage.

"I'm guessing you had a fun night" I state towards Jordyn.

"You know I did" She simply says back as we continue to follow Nate towards the parking garage.