chapter two: I'm Not Crazy I'm Just A Little Unwell

"Dean I don't have to do this." "Yes you do, now stop bitching and do it." You roll your eyes "fine asshole." You aim the gun then fire at the target empting the clip making holes in the middle of the chest and head. "Happy now?" Dean keeps his eyes on the target staring at it with concern "nope, not quite yet." He turns to your quickly kissing you almost making you laugh at him as he bends down picking you up and sitting you on the table "you seem more focused on your aim than mine." That makes him laugh letting you catch the scent of peppermint, you lock your legs tightly around his waist then start running your hands through his hair and moving his head to give you better access to his neck to start trailing up and down leaving small red places and bite marks behind each time. Dean goes to move to try and get control back but you just lock your legs tighter and your grip on him stronger, "Jesus when did you get this strong? Don't get me wrong it's really hot but damn, I don't remember this." That makes you smile then lean up whispering in his ear "get used to it."

You walk out fixing your hair as Dean checks making sure his shirt isn't inside out right as Sam walks by, he hasn't truly looked at you ever since whatever that was when you first woke up. Still though he stops "hey how has training been going?" you smile "I think Dean is figuring out I don't need much training." Sam barley looks at you when you speak but goes on "so I found this case, and I think we should check it out." Dean nods "I don't know if Kat is ready yet or not." You roll your eyes "I am ready and if I have to stay in this bunker one more day I think I'm going to go mad." Dean laughs "okay, okay fine let's get packed up I guess then meet in the library and you can tell us about it Sammy." You turn and start walking back to your room quickly grabbing your bag and making your way to the bathroom. Dean passes you sending you a wink as he walked to your room as well. When you enter the bathroom you grab your shampoo throwing it in the bag then just stop, you put your hands on the sink counter and just sit there for a moment. You look up at the mirror and have to blink because you see yourself but you weren't you, you had blood covering your body, your hair was soaked in it. You reach out to touch the reflection in the mirror and pain gets sent through you sending you to the floor, flashes of blood, chains, bodies everywhere it all went through you as stinging of fire traveled from your arms all the way to your legs, you were in a room with a stone walls and blood covered walls and every inch of you felt like you were in danger. That's when you felt something grab your shoulder so you knew you had to protect yourself from whatever was after you, so you reach back grabbed it as hard as you could and that's when it stopped.

You were back in the bunker on the bathroom flood and you were staring up at a very frightened Dean "Kat?" you look at him then down to his hand that you had in a death grip, you quickly let go seeing the redness and scratches from your nails "I-I am sorry." He sit down beside you pulling you into his lap "you're okay, you're okay." He stands you up right "you're not ready to go out yet." You shake your head "no, no I am. I promise I just have a really bad headache that's all and you scared me." Dean nods "you know I don't believe a word of that right?" you look down at your feet "well for now can we please just get out of here? I really need the fresh air more than anything." Finally Dean caves "okay, but you're not leaving the hotel room got it?" you smile "got it." Dean stares down at your hands and sees blood "what happened?" you look down as well "I ah I don't know."

You both look at the mirrors and see a crack running all the way up it with blood in the middle, Dean looks back at you "no idea?" you shake your head "I ah lost my balance and tried to catch myself." He stares at you for a long time "okay, okay well come on, let's get you out of here."

You walk into the library with your hand bandaged up, Sam looks up at your entrance "hey what happened to your hand?" you laugh "I fell, guess I'm just clumsy now in days." He nods going back to his lore book "so do you want to hear about the case?" you take a seat at the middle table with him "yeah sure, shouldn't we wait on Dean though?" Sam shakes his head "No I already told him about it earlier." You nod "oh okay, well give it to me then." He throws you a newspaper then goes into his research "so the case is in Alaska-" You stop him "wait Alaska? That's ah kind of far out isn't it?" Sam laughs "yeah but still, I guess we don't really have boundaries do we? Anyways, apparently in the Tongass National Forest there are about five missing people in the past six months" you listen going along "so about one every month." Sam nods "yeah but get this, all the people missing are park rangers." Your eyes widen at this "all of them? Like every one of them?" Sam huffs "yep, so anyways they all went missing in about the same area of the forest, there are rumors that the part of the forest they were in was once called spirit woods, for yes reason such as people going in and clamming to hear voices, see things and even attacked by something they can't explain. So I figure it's something we can probably check out." You both stand from the table "Okay Sam, let's do it." You go to walk out the door when Sam says "by the way, I call shotgun."