Chapter 1

I blink away the bright sunlight streaming through the window. I roll over to face Luke and smile sleepily. After we both graduated from uni we moved into an apartment in Sydney and have loved it so far. I'm amazed that we have been together for so long. I look at him admiring the way his lip pokes up out and the way his eyes flutter.

 " Morning," I say sleepily then I remember he can't hear me and he's still asleep. I get up to get some food making sure not to wake him. I make some coffee and lean against the counter taking in the quiet. I go sit on the couch and watch TV waiting for Luke to wake up. I'm up for a while and run some errands and come back to find Luke on the sofa looking adorable like always. 

"Hey, cutie." He turns and looks at me and smiles. I plop down on the couch next to him. 

"You want to go out later?" 

" Sure what were you thinking?" 

" Dinner?" Luke nods and picks up his phone from the coffee table. "My mom texted me when will be over her place?"

 "After dinner?" Luke nods. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Why do you always have to lay on me?" He whines but I know he's smiling. 

" You warm and cuddly," I say. Luke laughs and kisses the top of my head. " This is uncomfortable," I say a few minutes later once I get a crick in my neck

  "Wanna do something?"  He asks. I pull my phone out of my pocket to check the time. 

 " What time do you want to get dinner?" Luke asks.  

" Six?" 

"Sure we can get whatever," I reply and get up to get my laptop.  

"Have you talked to Michael lately?" I ask as I sit back on the couch next to Luke who changes the channel. " No, you?" " No, we should all go clubbing at some point. " Could we go tonight?" "We're getting dinner tonight." I remind him but figure dinner can wait as I text Calum who is totally down for clubbing. 

" Guess we're going out after we go over your mom's." Luke grins and kisses my cheek happily making them turn red.   

" What should I wear?" 

"You are honestly asking what to wear to the club?" Luke nods and I shake my head. " Your such a dork." " I'm your dork." He says and pokes my dimples making me giggle and the smile on his face get wider.  "I love you," I say moving closer to him until our noses are touching. "Yeah yeah," He says rolling his eyes and kissing me quickly before turning back to the TV. 

*That Night* 

" Ashton you ready?" " Hang on where is my phone?" " On the bed?" I say as I stand my the front door waiting for my boyfriend to hurry up.  "So who is picking us up if we both get drunk off  our asses?" He asks walking to the front door. "Call an Uber?" "Right."  I say looking over at him as  I lock the door and click the button of the elevator.  " You feel like driving to my moms?" I ask. Ash thinks it over. " We can get a car." I pull out my phone and type in the address and wait.  "You get way to excited about going clubbing," Ash says looking at me. I shrug as I admire how good he looks right now and how lucky I am that he's mine.  "Cars here let's go," I say and walk out the door.  The ride seems way too long and the music our driver is playing is loud but I'm too excited about tonight to care. We get to my mom's a while later have some dinner and talk. " So  when  are the two of you going to get married?" She asks.  I look at Ashton.

" Whenever he pops the question," I say.  "I'm surprised you're not married." She says. I feel his hand squeeze my thigh and  I try not to look like I've noticed. "Well, we should get going," I say leaning back in the chair. " We're going clubbing," I say. " Fun text me when you get home."  " I will." I say and check my phone and see a text from Michael asking where we are. I text him back and call up another car and wait for it's arrival. 

"It's so loud in here," I say and notice I can't hear my voice over the thumping music. I  go right to the bar and look at the drink menu.  "Any drinks you would recommend?" I sign to Ash who sits on the barstool next to me. "I'm always borning and get a beer so." He shrugs before ordering.   I have a few drinks and dance a little to the music that blares over the speakers and bounces off the walls.  We get home and I trip over my legs and land with a loud thud. " You okay?" 

" I'm fine." I look up at Ash and smile like an idiot. He looks so good in all black. "

Need help up?" I nod and reach for his outstretched hand and shake myself off and follow him down to our room and flop down on the bed. 

" Tonight was fun."  " It was." He says from the bathroom. I  can't seem to make myself move as  I kick off my shoes and text my mom that were home before charging my phone.  I feel my eyes droop as I get under the covers. I feel the bed dip and the warmth of Ashton next to me as I roll over and lay on his chest mumbling loving words in my drunken state before going to sleep. 

A/N Hope this was a good first chapter, I'm excited to finish up this series