Wake up

A/N: I changed Serenity's Character

*Present Day*

Mrs. Simmons: SERENITY!!!
Serenity: Huh ma'am
Class: *Laughs*
Mrs. Simmons: Pay attention
Serenity: ok
Ember: *whispering* Are you daydreaming about him again?
Serenity: *whispers back* I can't help it

Serenity Pov

Hey, it's me Serenity I feel as though I can't get him off my mind

Hey, it's me Serenity I feel as though I can't get him off my mind. His is on my mind 24/7 I can't help it. If y'all are wondering who I am talking about my ex boyfriend Jacquees. I guess you guys were here for my pass day dreams. Every since I found out I was pregnant my dad made me break up with Jacquees and he has my brothers watching my every move. Bad thing about the whole situation is Jacquees doesn't even know I am pregnant and it pains me for him not to know. I feel as though it was all my fault if I would have told him No my dad said no one could come over I wouldn't be in this situation😭.

Ember:  *whispering* Girl you have to stop. If your dad finds out you were even thinking about him he would kill him.

Serenity: What I can't help it and I want him to know about the baby.

Mrs. Simmons: Girls! Stop talking or I will give detention!

Ember: Sorry Mrs. Simmons

🍔Lunch🍕

Ember: *walking to the lunch table*I hope you aren't going against what your dad says!

Serenity: I mean I don't want him to be in the dark about me being pregnant and plus I want this baby to have a father figure around.

Ember: How will you do that when your brothers watch your every move?

Serenity: I can tell my dad I am going to the mall with you then you would pick me up and drop me off at his house.

*At the Lunch table*

Ember: Lea can you talk some since into this girl!

Lea: What happened?

Ember: she saying that she wants Jacquees to know about the baby!

Lea: Serenity didn't your dad say you can't see JACQUEES anymore. I mean I know you want to let him know about the baby but if your dads finds out you would in a lot more trouble then you already are!

Serenity: Well I don't want my baby growing up and not know her father doesn't know about her😭. I can't let that happen.

Serenity: So I need y'all help

Lea: Ok what's the plan

*Serenity Brothers  eavesdropping*

Serenity: I can tell my dad I am going to the mall with y'all then Ember would pick us up and drop me off at his house. And i will stay there for 2 hours.

Ember: But he going think something is up if we don't bring back shopping bags.

Lea: And also Jacquees is going to think something is up because you haven't spoke to or seen him in 3 months.

Ember: didn't your dad say that there is a lot of male figures around to love that little girl growing inside of you

Serenity: 😭 but it want the same as her calling someone dad. I really want you guys to help me.

Ember & Lea: Ok we will!

Serenity: yay! Now all we have to is ask my dad and we will be good.

*outside the cafeteria*

Cameron : All we have to do is tell dad about before she comes home.

Khalil: yep because dad said if anything happens tell him immediately

Nenemaih: Well let's get going

*At Home 🏡 *

Kahlil: Dad!

Dad: What?

Cameron:Serenity going to tell Jacquees about the baby

Dad:How is she going to do that😡!

Nenemaih: Well she said: " I can tell my dad I am going to the mall with y'all then Ember would pick us up and drop me off at his house. And i will stay there for 2 hours"

Dad: I am going to talk to her when she gets here but I will act like I no nothing😏.

Hey, my loves❤️ sorry I haven't been updating it's just because I was to busy reading other people's books but I will start updating a lot more!!!

Love,

Trinity💋❤️