Chapter Thirteen: Hunt

Stiles feet echoed in the hallways of the abandoned school as he sprinted through its hallways. Behind him was two vampires who seriously wanted him to become part of there little nesting of vampires.

These vampires where nothing you read in books or saw on those cheesy movies. They didn't turn you by bite. Which was a relief considering Stiles had a large teeth like wound in his left shoulder. They turned you by you consuming their infected vampire blood. The only way to kill them was to cut off there stupid little heads.

How Stiles had been chosen to draw the nest out and towards his companions he would really never understand. Why was he terrible at Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Stiles skidded to a stop as a vampire appeared in front of him fangs protruding from its face. Letting out a cry he swung his machete. The blade tore through the vamps neck and the body slowly fell backwards.

"Oh my God I did something!" Stiles exclaimed clearly proud of himself before realizing he was running from vampires. Turning around he paled at the sight of them running towards him an arms length away.

"Oh shiiiit!" He cried out before sprinting off screaming his ass off down the hallway.

Glancing down the hall Allison rolled her eyes to see Stiles running from two vamps. All he had to do was make it to the double doors and he would be fine, as Sam and Dean where waiting at the nearest hallway.

Her eyes widened when she realized that the two vampires had turned into ten and where gaining on the tired teenage boy who had been running around three stories of the school for his life.

Blood was dripping from his machete, most likely from killing anything that got in front of him. She let out a gasp as a vampire leaped for Stiles tackling him to the ground his machete sliding out of his reach.

She seemed to be stuck in her place as she watched the formally weak Stiles head but the vampire and scramble away on his back as the other nine vampires approached him.

"Hey, guys no heart feelings right? You know I didn't mean to kill all your friends! It was self defense I swear," he said his voice shaking slightly.

"Kid you got know where to run, and no one to help you. You're all alone," A vampire said smiling as Stiles back hit a wall.

The boys frown turned into a grin.
"Who ever said I came alone?" He asked amused.

Allison took that moment to come from the shadows and quickly shot an arrow at the vampires feet. A bright flash filled the area around the monsters causing them to be momentarily blind.

Stiles dove away from his position on the Wall scrambling to his feet picking up his machete.

"Nice timing, you know I could of really used your help in the stairwell, there was like thirty of them," he exclaimed wiping he sweat of his forehead.

"Well you got out," Allison smiled drawing another arrow and shooting it ending up in one of the vamps neck.

"Yeah, like I said, there was thirty of them," He said rubbing his shoulder slightly wincing, " Man im whipped, you do not know how many of these things came from the ceiling."

"What do you want a cookie or something?" Dean asked coming from behind us twirling his machete.
"Yes Dean, a cookie would be wonderful right now, actually I want like ten cookies for the shit I've been through today," Stiles exclaimed pointing to the bite mark on his shoulder.