•Mark•

I got home and saw Jack and Amy curled up on the couch watching a Legally Blonde's movie. "She picked it!" Jack declared as I raised an eyebrow. "Jack, you didn't like the horror movies I put in, so why are you going to lie about a somewhat girly movie?" Amy said. "Ugh! Amy, you were supposed to cover for me!" Jack squeaked, playfully punching her shoulder.

"So are you two besties or something now? In, what? Five hours?" I asked. "Yeah, kind of." Amy answered for them. "So did Bob and Wade go back to their hotel?" Jack asked. "Yep, Tyler is coming back tomorrow after he picks Ethan up." I explained. "Where was Tyler?" Jack asked. Gosh, he sure was talkative today.

"At a friends house, the dude had a few days to be home before he went back to work. I think he works in an oil rig or something. Or maybe he's in the army. I don't know." I answered.

"Okay, come sit down. We've only got thirty minutes left of this. Then we can play a video game." Jack said. "Sorry, Jack," Amy gave Jack a sympathetic look before continuing, "I've got to get home. Have fun, okay?"

"Okay. Bye Amy!" Jack said as I sat beside him. A smile tugged at Amy's lips. "Bye boys, I'll see you bright and early tomorrow!" And with that she left.

I looked at Jack, and said, "Now that she's gone, let's put in the first Legally Blonde."