Part 2

Sorry this part is so short, I should have another one uploaded within the next three days
                                 - Leo

====================================
I do not own Naruto, Boruto, or any of its characters sadly. All rights go to Kishimoto-sensei.
====================================

Boruto cursed to himself as he walked away from the Ramen stand. He hated Inojin, he hated everything about Inojin.

Boruto still couldn't get the image of Sarada crying out of his head.

Why would she cry over a scummy womanizer

Boruto shook his head in anger one last time before he took a deep breath. "Might as well head home and get ready."

====================================

Since today was Sarada birthday, her parents were throwing a huge party at their house. Which she hated.

"Ugh, Mommm.... Why can't we have a normal small birthday party" Sarada complained.

"Because this is your 18th birthday, you're becoming an adult!!!" Exclaimed Sakura

"Speaking of becoming an adult.. and when will Bolt grow up.." sighed Sarada. Sakura confusingly asks "What do you mean sweetie?" As she set up the party tables. "Oh Bolt beat Inojin to a pulp, and then stormed off saying something about Inojin being my boyfriend." Said Sarada.

"Hmm, I think he's jealous." Sakura said "W-WHAT!?!?!" Sarada blurted out "Why would he be jealous?!"

"I don't know sweetie, you must've done something for him to react that way." Sakura said folding the napkins "I didn't d-Oh! This morning it was crowded in the plaza and Inojin suggested we lock arms so we wouldn't get lost! Boruto must've thought we were dating."

"There you go sweetie" Sakura replied "I need to go tell Boruto rig-" Sakura cut her off "No Sarada, I need you to help me setup the decorations" Sarada whined "But-" Sakura cut her off again "You can tell him tonight at the party" Sarada moaned "Uuughhh"

====================================