Untitled Part 1

'You're my one and only" he told me as he holds my hand "I will never leave you." That was the happiest memory I ever have. Being an orphan I never receive the love that other kids have. I'm not bad treated either, it just something missing in my life, but since I know him, I finally learn love, I finally feel complete. He completes me. But now, it was only a memory.'

"I'm not supposed to think about him." Seohyun talks to herself. "Better put up some music to entertain me."

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi

Neol apeuge halji molla

Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya

Naega yejeon gatji antadeon ne mal

Modu teullin mareun aniya

Nado byeonhaebeorin naega nat seolgimanhae

Neomu chakhan neonde

Neon geudaeroinde Oh

I don't know I don't know

Naega wae ireoneunji

Geutorok saranghaenneunde

Neon yeogi inneunde Oh

I don't know

Ije nal chatgo sipeo

Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely

Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa

Ireon motnan nal yongseohae

I'm sorry

Ige neowa noeui story

Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa

Ne gyeote isseodo

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely Eh Eh

She's humming to the song, without paying attention to the crosswalk, she bump into someone, the person is screaming, "Hot... Hot.. HOTTTTT!!!!" it's a female voice so she looks up to see what happen, the smell and the color tell her that it was coffee, she just makes the girl spill coffee all over her body 'OMYGOSH, she's so going to slap me' Seohyun thought to herself and regret the lack of attention she has lately. "Oppa do something!!!" the girl desperately asking help from the guy beside her. But it seems he didn't even look at her.

"I'm so sorry." Seohyun bow 90 degrees hoping for the girl to forgive her carelessness.

"YA!!!!" now the girl attention is focusing towards Seohyun, 'Wrong move Seohyun, wrong move.' Seohyun mentally slap herself. She can see the girl face is full of anger. "Where did you put your eyes idiot?" the girl raises her hand to slap Seohyun, but she's faster than the girl, she detains her hand before it reaches her cheek. "How dare you to stop my hand, oppa do something!" the girl face is now red.

"Look here miss, I know I'm wrong, but that doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, besides I already apologize." Seohyun let go the girl hand.

The girl almost cries, looking to the guy beside her, and scream "OPPA DO SOMETHING!".

Seohyun look at the guy beside the girl, and he's already staring at her, there's an admiration look in his eyes, like she's some rare gems. Their eyes meet briefly before the guy advert his eyes to the girl beside him.