Realization... Sort of?

(Optimus's P.O.V)
I looked over her sleeping frame, my drowned in sorrow as i watched my beautiful femme sleep... How could she not remember? We spent so much time together and we even... Is there even a point in living anymore?

"I can hear the cogs in your processor grinding... I'm sorry Optimus but there is nothing we can do at the moment but let her rest... She may regain her memories once more but here and now? All we can do is pray"

I gave a small nod although my focus was spent on the little scratch on the ground below me, my processor else where at this present time. Ratchet gave a small sigh and laid a comforting servo on my shoulder before walking out to leave me to my own. I looked from the floor to her gorgeous faceplate, it looked just like it did all those weeks ago... Still so sweet, innocent, kind. Oh frag i love her so much. I felt my optics fog with tears before dripping down my faceplate and off of my chin, hitting the carpet with a small almost inaudible thud. I sat there and stared whilst crying for megacycles but my train of self doubt and worries was broken when (Y/N) shifted around. She let out a small groan before sighing.

"O-Orion"

She was still asleep but frag was i happy to hear her say it. I dropped to my knees and took her servos in mine.

"It's alright... I'm right here"

I saw the small smile come to her faceplate and she let off a small sweet giggle.

"I love you~"

 I felt myself choke up at those words, sounding like heaven rolling off her glossa. A wreaking sob tore it way from my throat.

"I-I-I love you t-too"

And just like she fell silent, I gave one last looke to her before breaking down in sobs. I held my face against the soft berth and howled in pain, my frame trembling as i let my calm and brooding stature fall. My sorrow had finally caught up and there was nothing that would stop it through this, it came pouring out of me like waterfalls... Much like the tears flowing from my optics at the moment. Eventually i cried myself to sleep beside her, clasping her servo in mine, the pain still fresh and tearing my apart every second i spend without her.