Chapter 1

Logan's POV
.......................................

Me and Matt were already done getting ready for the big meet today, so we started talking about all the girls we had hooked up with throughout the year. A typical topic for us.

After Coach Fields yelled at us because we were using 'profanities' we walked out to the pool and sat- well stood since these damn speedos showed off everything, which wasn't so bad, but back to my point. We stood by the bench and made fun of the other team at how small and scrawny they looked. Me and Matt were pretty ripped with swimming and all the other bundle of sports we do.

After another hour or so it was time for the final meet of the season and I was up first. Usually, I'm very concentrated, but then she walked in. I swear she was an angle. Am I dying? Who was she and why have I not been in those short shirts of hers. Then the whistle blew me right out of my thoughts and into the water.

I saw as fast as I could just to get the race over with and so I could talk to that gorgeous blonde. After I had won, as always, I had beaten my best time. I ran up to Matt and hugged him- a manly hug not the normal kind. I looked at the girl and smirked at her then I felt someone slap me. Only one person I knew slapped that hard.

Matt.

"What the fuck bro?" I said rubbing my red cheek. What in hell did I do wrong now? I was just staring at a hot girl. Then I looked at his face. Shit, I did something bad.

"The blonde is off limits got it!?" he spat in my face. Ugh he probably already had dibs on her or something.

"Alright. Why? You got her or something?" I asked running a hand through my hair. His face twisted in disgust. Then I heard a beautiful voice.

"Good job, you did really good." the hot girl I had been checking out was actually talking to me. I smirked and was about to respond when Matt swooped the girl up over his shoulder and carried her off somewhere. She yelled at him and pounded on his back, silly girl that won't hurt him. I wished him luck with whatever he was doing with her silently.

Little did I know it was the complete opposite of what I thought.

I couldn't help but wonder why Matt got so angry with me. Over a girl too, even when we wanted to same girl we didn't really fight over her, we kinda took turns. Like good cop bad cop except. One of us would get with her break her heart because we didn't feel anything with her and then the other would come and pick up the pieces of her shattered heart and then drop them again. I sort of felt bad sometimes, but then again some of the girls were complete skanks and deserved that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter what do you guys think?

-Jenn