Chapter 1 ~ Going to Camp

I was only wanting to stay home... well until my mom forced me to go to camp.
It's a boys' and girls' camp! The thought of boys... the last time I had my crush..
well let's just say it didn't go as I expected...

My bestie's name is Aliyah and she's always there for me when I feel mad, sad, and bored of course! I just wish I wasn't going to camp because then that means I'm leaving my bestie behind..

"LUX ELIZABETH RUTH!!", ugh it's my mom... I wish she can just shut up! Anyways...
"WHAT?!?", we don't love each other that much apparently.. "Are you ready for camp?", wow.. she did it again! She just barged into my room without knocking on my door! "Yes, but-", she cut me off with the 'no buts!' look. All I wanted to say is, 'but mom, what about Aliyah?'... I'm sure gonna , miss her.. I just hope there's no drama at camp though..

As she walked out my room, I saw a white Mercedes out my window. I thought my mom was going to drop me off camp, not some random stranger! Is my mom crazy?!?!? Well.. yeah, she is crazy.

"LUX YOUR RIDE IS HERE!", ugh just hope it won't be a boy....
I grabbed my suitcase and went outside... Aliyah was there!
"Aliyah!", I gave my bestie a hug before I even left. "Why'd you want to leave me and go to camp?", ugh.. now I have to explain to her, but my mom was looking... So I decided to whisper.
"Look I really didn't want to go to camp but my mom forced me to!", she was shocked in surprise, knowing that my mom hates me.

"If you had my mother, she wouldn't kick you out the house!", don't worry I just have a harsh life with her.. ugh

We gave our last goodbyes.. just when I was about to go into the Mercedes... my high school crush, Cameron was out there.. leaning on the Mercedes...
Oh god... I was blushing.. No! This can't be happening! But it is right now...
"Hey, Lux! Remember me?", he knew that I had a crush on him.. because of those other girls that told him.. and that ruined my life!
"Uh-m.. H-", my mom was inside the house.. suddenly, he pulled me closer.. what the heck is he doing?!
"What are you doing, Cameron?!?", I got a little scared.. I didn't know he was like this!
"I want you to be mine", what in the world am I hearing right now?! I peeked down to look at my watch, we're almost late for camp!
"Cam-!", he shushed me by covering my mouth with his hands. "I know we're going to be late.. besides, I'm the camp counselor", he winked at me.. he kissed me on both my cheeks!
He stopped. He put me and the car gently and closed the door for me, what a gentleman..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 hour passed
I fell asleep, but then woke up to Cameron kissing my cheeks.. again!
"Wake up sleeping beauty! Welcome to camp!", sleeping beauty?! Is he drunk? Well, I mean he's only 18 and I'm 17... I'm a teen.. he's 18... he's an adult already... whatever I'm gonna be an adult on my birthday! I just hope that stupid bitch Veronica isn't here...
She ruined my fucking life! She pisses me off even though she's not taking to me! When I see her little bitchy smile again, I swear to god this girl's gonna die!

Eh... too harsh though.. Suddenly, Cameron picked me up and led me into his cabin.. what is he doing? He put me down once we were in front of the cabin.
"Hey, Lux.. care to meet my friends?", hopefully not all of them are just a bunch of guys...
"Sure, I'd love to!", if some of them are girls at least..
Cameron knocked on the door and a familiar girl opened the door. It was my old elementary school friend Loren! I gave a peek inside and I saw Harper! My little Lorey and Harpy!
"LUX!!", the two girls both screamed with excitement! I can't believe I get to see my two favorite friends again! The thought of it made me sad though... Aliyah's not here to see them..

"I thought Aliyah was coming, too?", Harper suddenly realized..
"She couldn't come because.. well I don't even know but we can just video call her!", I liked the sound of that and I could tell that the girls did, too! I looked over the girls' shoulders and saw two familiar guys... I just couldn't remember their names!
"Hey, Lux it's me and Alec!", OMG I remember them now! It's Alec and Cole!
"Hey it's my two amigos!", they're Spanish so.. why not? Hehe
"¿Cómo va su día?", what did Alec say?
"Uh, what?", I felt a bit awkward because I've been knowing my Spanish when we were kids.. I guess I forgot.
"I said, how's your day going? Silly!", he giggled as he said that. His giggles made me smile.
"Good.. but Cam-", all of a sudden when I was about to tell everyone what Cameron did back when we were leaning on the Mercedes, he gave me the 'Don't say it' look. I nodded as he had that look on his face.