NovaHD- The Bowling Alley Incident

A/N: This was originally supposed to be a RoyalChaos but ohh well.

Idea by: CipyCity a.k.a. Shakira a.k.a. Soda

Written by: Fuwa, who wants to die now

Edited by: Wow! would you look at that! Cipy edited this.

"You mother fucker Aleksandr!" James yelled.

"Don't fucking call me Aleksandr." Aleks huffed.

The Russian lined himself up with the pins and brought his arm back. He didn't notice his companion sneaking up behind him. Right before the Russian released the bowling ball, James nudged him to the side and the ball flew right into the gutter.

"You fucker!" Aleks shouted as he spun and glared at his friend.

James laughed. For some reason he enjoyed making the Russian upset. He thought Aleks was adorable when his ears and cheeks flushed red with anger.

"I'm fucking done. Take me home." Aleks ordered as he crossed his arms.

James chuckled and grabbed his bright orange bowling ball.

"Nope, I'm finishing this game." He let the ball go, it slid down the lane and hit the pins.

A perfect strike.

"I don't want to, this is bullshit!" Aleks growled.

"Aleksandr, watch your mouth." James said as he cautiously glanced around, a few women looked up, their hands gesturing for they children to go the other way.

"No, fuck you! I'll walk home." Aleks hissed as he started walking to the exit.

A hand tightly grabbed his wrist and another hand, on his back, pushed him into the bathroom.

"What the fuck dude?" Aleks yelled, surprised as he turned and saw James locking the door behind them.

James roughly pinned his friend to the wall.

"We are going to finish our game."

"I don't want to."

Aleks turned his head away from James, only to feel warm fingers gripping his chin, forcing him to look into the others eyes.

James forcefully pushed his lips against Aleks', earning a muffled moan from the Russian.

Aleks slowly kissed back and closed his eyes, melting into the clash. When James pulled away he playfully punched Aleks' arm. The Russian rubbed the spot and stumbled to the side, his face red with embarrassment.

"We're finishing the game." James said, his grin wide.

Aleks only nodded, too dumbfounded to speak, and followed James back outside.

Aleks didn't hit a single pin, and James won.