Happiness behind you (Kaneki x reader lemon)

Blah blah blah you and kaneki are dating and he has been avoiding you for a while. you dont like it get ,  and yeah just read. To me id doesnt make sense but you know......neither does you reading this./.......(0.0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WIGGLY LINES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been months and y/n cant seem to understand why Kaneki hasn't even payed any attention to her,he's been ignoring and avoiding question. Its was like......he doesn't care about y/n anymore. 

Y/n woke up next morning and put on a blood red crop top , pair of black capris and black converse, she smiled at her self in the mirror. "If this is wrong,I don't want to be right" she chuckled. She walked out and on her way out she noticed kaneki across the road talking to another girl who was shorter than you, had blue hair with black tips, she wore a black crop top, jean short and she had the scent of a ghoul....unless that was kaneki .

 You were curious so you watched. Minutes later you saw the pair kiss , this wasn't a normal kiss it was a french kiss, in public.You cringed and rolled your eyes walking back in your house. 

~~Time skip~~ 

Y/N'S POV

Ugh its been hours since I seen that ugly scene, I don't know why but i kept replaying that scene over and over and over and well you get the point. I stood up off my bed then headed into the bathroom with my clothes.  Hot water should cheer me up, I thought calmly I smiled then turned the water on. I undressed then entered the tub. I exhaled slowly and let the heat get to my head soaking every curve and edge on my body. All of a sudden I hear the bathroom door open and close . I didnt really pay no mind until i felt someone wrap there arms around my waist........kaneki. I blushes quickly when his hands traveled up my waist  to my (c/s) breasts. I let out a moan before remembering what he did.

"K-kaneki stop" I said as he felt around my body. I felt him smirk against my neck. 

"someone is jealous, I assume you saw me and that girl" he said while chuckling. I gasped slightly.. 'h-how did he know?'. I shook the thought off. Kaneki smiled then lifted me up out of the shower and carried me to our bed. He immediately layed me down and began kissing my neck as he massaged my left breast and rubbing my clit with his other hand. I moaned slightly louder. "aaa-aah~ k-kaneki~" I huffed trying to keep my moans together.  Kaneki smiled and began sucking on my neck leaving love marks. I wasn't sure if this was a way of bribery or what but from what he was doing he made my heart go fast.

After a few seconds of playing around and teasing each other kaneki ripped the rest of my clothing off. I blushed deeply after watching him take his clothes off slowly. I covered my eyes ,a blushing mess, after seeing his long coc-erection. my reaction was priceless. Kaneki smirked and spread my legs and leaned in kissing my neck  as he slid  in hard. I screamed in pain and tears fell. Kaneki pulled away from my neck and kissed my tears away "shhh~ the pain will go away i promise~" i calmed down as he started to go faster at a steady pace. He held my hips as he got faster. 

______-time skip cause im lazy now-______

After 20 minutes of moans, loud creaks from the bed and skin slapping, Kaneki slowed down and released his white creamy-ness into y/n. Y/n released as well . The couple laid back and fell asleep.

Bonus scene-----

After waking up y/n turned to her side and saw kaneki sleeping soundly.  Y/n woke him up and smiled. "oh babe" she said. The half ghoul slowly opened is eyes "whaaaaaaaaaaat?" he groaned. " um I love you" she replied. Kaneki smiled. "love you too now please go back to sleep" Y/n nodded and fell asleep .

THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER FUCKERS,

Okay that was sucky only because im seriously tire-*wakes up fast* TIRED-TIRED. 

*sighs* hope you enjoyed my shit *winks* by now ciao.