The first day

Chapter 1

It's the first day back to school after the summer holidays and I was not excited at all. I hate school. But who doesn't?
I got up and quickly changed into a black crop top with some acid wash high wasted jeans and adidas super stars.

"Morning Imogen" my mum said as I sleepily walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen
"Morning" I said with no effort at all. I seriously couldn't be bothered
"Good luck today!" She said
"Thanks!" I said trying to be enthusiastic.

I finally reached school aka hell. I was in my last year so I had officially give up on it.
I walked up to the doors where I met my best friend and only friend Willow. We had been friends since we started high school just over 5 years ago. She was quite short with long blonde hair that was gorgeous and curly unlike my short brown hair that I never put effort into. She had amazing eyes. It's like they change every time I see her. She was basically a goddess. And she always says the same about me but I honestly don't see it I'm just your plain Jane that no one notices.

The bell rang for first period. "Science! Great!" I said sarcastically as me and Willow slowly walked down the corridors to class. When we reached the class room everyone was already there and glaring at us as we walked in late, as usual.
"Your late!" the teacher exclaimed as we sat down at the back of the class
"No really!" I said sarcastically making the class laugh slightly
"Is that sarcasm I hear Imogen?" She asked
"Nope" I responded as I seriously couldn't be bother getting in trouble on the first day.

Half way through the class me and Willow noticed him. He was tall with messy black hair that suited him a lot. He entered the classroom and walked over to the teacher and asked where he should sit. He was clearly new as we had never seen him before. The teacher pointed to the desk next to mine and the boy turned around. He was gorgeous. He had crystal blue eyes and a crooked smile that made him look even cuter.

"Hey" he said as he sat in the desk next to me
"Hi" I responded trying to be polite
"My names Corey"
"I'm Imogen" I said trying to keep my excitement in as he was so damn gorgeous and no one this gorgeous ever talks to me
"Pretty name" I tried not to blush as he said that but I couldn't help it " Well I'm new here as you can tell, do you mind showing me around later? I kinda have no friends yet" he said making us both laugh a bit
"Sure" I said
"Thanks" he said flashing his pearly whites with his cute crooked smile.

I checked Corey's schedule and we had quite a few classes together which was good because it means we would get to know each other better and I get to see his beautiful face more. As class went on I spoke to both Willow and Corey and we all became quite good friends. Which was a surprise considering me and Willow hate most people.
As the bell rang for second period Willow dragged me out of class, almost pulling my arm off while she was at it.

"YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU!" She practically screamed, I knew she was on about Corey
"Wait what?" I said trying to act confused
"You like Corey don't you" she said with a smirk on her face
"Can you say it any louder" I joked to her and we both laughed
"Sure. You wanna see? IMOGEN LIKES C-"
"WILLOW SHUSH" I screamed so loud you wouldn't believe
"So is that a yes" she said still keeping the sly little smirk on her face
"I mean he's handsome, really handsome, but I don't really know him. I mean we only met today" I said nervously
"THAT DOESN'T MATTER. I can tell your gonna end up having a major crush on him" she laughed as we walked back into the class meeting Corey to walk to 2nd period with him.