Chapter 3

NOT WROTE BY ME BUT EDITED AND IMPROVED BY ME

As the black van drew up beside us, I remembered something; our parents probably wouldn't be to pleased if we spent all of our university funds in a zoo. I smiled to myself as I remembered how I talked them into it ...

FLASHBACK START

"So. If you could do anything with your life, what would you do?" I asked. We were sat in the playground, after the latest SATS test.

"I don't know. My mum wants me to be a lawyer." Cerys replied. Oliver mumbled something about being a game designer.

"Wow. You have no idea what you're going to do with your life." I said, shaking my head sarcastically. "Ok, lets buy a zoo then."

Eloise huffed "Come on Charlotte, this is a stupid conversation." She slid off the wall but Charlotte stayed.

"Buy a zoo..." I wondered.

"What are you thinking?" Jai asked.

"BUY...A...ZOO!" I shouted, attracting the looks of two small year-ones.

They laughed and asked to join in with our game.

"This ain't no game!" I shouted. They frowned and walked off.

"Lets buy a zoo." I yelled.

"What! No lady! You insane?" Holly relied.

"Nope..." They sighed and walked off. Little did they know, they would soon join me...