Dear diary

Dear Dairy

I woke up and my mom came in with my breakfast "Good morning sweetie I have a surprise for you hope you like it" she said looking excited to see if I like what ever she had done. I noticed that she was holding a present it was wrapped With girly paper,it was in a book shape. "Mom it's not my birthday you know" I said confused "I know it's not your birthday but you have been so good that I decided that I would give you a present"she said "Oh ok when did you get it?" "When you were at school honey" " ok" she handed me the present I tried to guess in my head what it was but I couldn't think of anything that it could be. So I just opened it, inside there was a book that said "THIS IS NOT A DIARY ITS A FASHION JOURNAL" I read. It was a diary, of course it was a diary my mom has always wanted me to be an author so she thought I could practise by having a dairy. "THANKS MOM" I said excited " YES FINALLY SOMETHING YOU LIKE" she said thank full. So guys this is how I got you, this is how I get to write to you every single day. Since I'm going to write to you every single day I should tell you about myself. My name is shelby I'm 9 I want to be a singer and while I sing my songs on stage I will dance, I'm quite a girly girl,remind yourself that it is pretty rare for me to fall in love. " SHELBY WERE GOING TO KAYS FOR TEA" My mom yelled, Kay is next door and my moms BEST FRIEND we always go there to play with her kids Leah and Joey. I'm Leah's best friend and I don't really talk to joey. "SHELBY GET DOWN STAIRS RIGHT NOW WERE GOING TO KAYS" yelled mom again" COMING I WAS JUST WRITING IN MY DAIRY OK" I yelled back " THATS GREAT SWEET HEART BUT CAN YOU COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASE" "OK IM COMING" I have to go now I'll write to you soon.....I promise (MOM STOP YELLING IT HURTS MY EARS)

Hi guys I hope you have enjoyed this first chapter of my new book some of the things that will happen in this book is based real life. Btw this is my new account.
Word count : 415