31

I push her against her door kissing her lips softly.

Quincy POV Over

Hours later I hear Quincy walk into the house I walk into the kitchen, looking at him. He looks at me "what?" He says "Soooo who's the girl" I say looking him up and down checking his body language "Not you" he says bluntly walking past me, I nod my head going up stairs packing his stuff because technically I paid for this condo. He does something I would never think he would do, he starts helping me. I feel my heart drop and shatter but I continue packing his stuff.

I hear his car drive off, I grab my phone going through my contacts I click a number as the phone rings "Hello.." she says "Can you come over" I say biting my lip nervously "On my way."
Now I haven't talked to Kellie in a minute but I know she was always there for me. Minutes pass I hear the front door ring I walk to the door opening it, my mouth drops seeing how much she has changed.
She's tomboyish now, like a stud...
"You good?" She ask snapping me back into reality "No" I say letting her in she closes the door behind herself. I began filling her in with everything that happened as she also tells me how she's been doing. She tells me about her girlfriend & gives me advice about Quincy. "You ever wanted to break it off with someone but the love is still there.." I say looking down "Yeah, sometimes that's what you gotta do. Holding on is harder than letting go" she says, that really hit me. "Lately Ryan's been on my mind, I know for a fact that should be the last person I need to be thinking about" I say "Why did y'all break up" she ask "He moved" I say "But he never left my heart, to be honest with you, I got with Quincy to ease the pain of Ryan. But then I fell in love with Quincy now he's just changing in my face and there's nothing I can do about it" I add on "The only thing I can tell you to do is talk to Ryan, you wouldn't want to get your hopes up and he not feel the same" she says grabbing my hand "You right" I say.

How do you feel about this?
Ryan or Quincy? Comment 😊