Chapter 3-The Shikshins adventure

Sooyoung opened her eyes, she saw a large figure beside her.

"Yoona?"Sooyoung said and stood up. "Hey Yoona, wake up!"

Yoona slowly opened her eyes and saw a figure above her. "Unnie?" Yoona look around. "Where are we?"

Sooyoung helped Yoona stand up, their pants are torn and their legs are covered with some bruises.

Yoona: Where's Yuri?

Sooyoung: I don't know.

Yoona felt sad.

Sooyoung: Come on Yoona, Let's find the others.

Yoona: Alright.

They walk and walk and walk (XD) and walk until they heard an unpleasant growling. Then stop walking.

"Ooops hahaha.. I'm sorry, I guess I'm hungry."  Sooyoung said and wrap her arms in her tummy.

"HAHA, don't worry I am hungry too... Let's find some food first" Yoona said and then lead the way.

(Skips time)

"I hope we could find food now" Sooyoung said and rubbed her tummy.

"Yeah... I want to eat fruitsss" yoona pouted.

"Hahah, I want a kebab or kimchi"-Sooyoung said while imagining that there's food infront her.

"Kyaaa~ I'm starving... I can't take this anymore." Yoona touched her tummy.

"Me too...." sooyoung agreed

After walking a few steps, they found a tree. A tree that has many fruits. SooYoung and Yoona looked up the tree while drooling.

"How can we get those?" Yoona asked Sooyoung.

SooYoung got a brilliant idea. She get some vines that is strong enough to hold her and made it as a rope. She did the cowboy style, spinning the vines and throw it on the tree.

"Yes! hahahaha! caught it! Yoona you climb." Sooyoung laughed and hold on the vines.

"Why me?" Yoona asked.

"Because I know that you're strong. hahaha! I'm too tall to climb I might be out of balance and fall.. Pleasee yoong." Sooyoung said while making aegyos.

"You know how I hate aegyos" Yoona said and laughed.

"Please yoona, pretty please"

Yoona nodded and started to climb, She took 4 fruits, she gave 2 fruits to sooyoung then ate it together.

"This tastes so good" SooYoung said while chewing.

Yoona nodded in reply.

After eating they continued walking in the forest. While walking they heard something, A splash of water.

"Is that running water?"Yoona asked.

"It's a waterfall, Look *points the direction of the waterfall*"Sooyoung

They were amazed of what they saw.

When they came closer to the falls, they shove some water and drank it.

"Refreshing"Yoona said in a smiling face.

"Yea---"Sooyoung said while drinking.

"Shhh."Yoona covered Sooyoung's mouth. "Did you heard that?" Yoona looked around and saw that the bushes are moving. Then something appeared.

A girl in brown-ish hair wearing torn purple checkered polo shirt and shorts.

Sooyoung's eyes widened"Jessica?"

Yoona ran to Jessica and hugged her tight.

"Hey Yoon, I...Can't breath"Jessica said.

"Oh god! You're alive! Where are the others?"Yoona

"Seohyun and Tiffany are there in the cave resting, but I don't know where's Yuri,Taeng,Sunny and Hyoyeon" Jessica said

"I hope they're okay, it must have hard for them to survive because we're not used to this kind of environment" Sooyoung said worriedly.

"Did you two ate already? I know you can't survive without food, come along with me, we have some bananas over there." Jessica held Soo and Yoona's hands.

"Thanks for your concern unnie, but we've ate already but if you won't mind that we'll eat that, we won't decline it. Hahaha!" Sooyoung said

"Well okay, Come along with me." Jessica grabbed their hands and lead the way to the cave

(inside the cave)

Tiffany: Sooyoung?!Yoona?!

Sooyoung: Haha, fany.. you look like you saw a ghost.

Yoona: Oh.. Seohyun, what happened to your foot?

Seohyun: My ankle got twisted because of running away to those wild boars. Don't worry unnie, I'm fine. *smiles*

Yoona: Ah, jinjja? Your not okay, lemme see it.

Yoona came over to Seohyun's ankle and touch it.

"Ouuch!"Seohyun said.

"Aaawww.. Your foot is badly injured, you rest now. I'll just put these some leaves to cover some bleeding"Yoona said worriedly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.