Chapter One: Death

Lucy's P.O.V

I heard a noise. I got straight up, and grabbed the closest thing to me. Thank god there was a knife beside me.
I was about to kiss it but I realised that would cut my lips.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" I yelled, trying to sound as tough as can be.

A blue dragon came out the shadows.

"Come with me, Miss.Heartfilia, or I will have to take you by force." She said smiling, holding her paw out, hoping I would grab it.
"How do I know I can trust you?" I asked, grinning. She just smiled.

"Your mother, Layla.. Huh?"
"She wasn't your mother-"
"Who the hell could it have been??!" I asked.
"Me, darling."
"Y-you're a dragon! If you're my mother, wouldn't I be a dragon too? And why was I with her?"
"All these questions will be answered tomorrow, Lucy." She smiled. I nodded.
She gave me enough information for me to not go. I nodded, grabbing her paw. She teleported into some sort of forest.

"What.. Why here?"

"To give you personal info, Vanti."
"Vanti?"
"Yes. Vanti is my second name, meaning it is yours too."
"Oh.."
" After I had you, a war happened, us against vampires. They had teamed up with werewolves. Even my best friend betrayed us.. I took you to the human world, through my portal. I saw the woman you called mom each day. I told her there was a war where I lived and for her and her... husband to take care of you."
"Unfortunately they didn't want to give you up, so they moved."
"That's why they moved? So I couldn't see my real mother? How pathetic of them."
"Now now, don't feel that way about them, they cared for you all these years."
"Dad didn't. If I can even call him my dad.."
"Lucy.. dear.."
"Yes?"
"I picked the name Lucy, your father lied to you. They didn't see a broken sign that said Lucy. They told you lies. I was the one that saw it."
"How? Why?"
"Hehe. I know your confused, honey. They didn't die. They are alive somewhere in this world. They finally decided to give you up before I looked for them. After the war, I wanted my poor baby back.. But they had moved."
"They are bastards." I said, gripping the leaves, then ripping them.
"Lucy.. Dear. Don't worry. You can say your final good bye to them soon."
"Huh?"
"Hhehehe! Even if I am your mother, I am getting revenge."
"N-no! Whatever you're thinking, I bet is a terrible idea!"