Gakuen Alice Mikan's Bad past

I entered the school entrance,making the students shudder at my appearance.If you don't know me,my name's Sakura Mikan,16.I am the bad girl at school:Ringing the fire alarm for no purpose,throwing banana peel everywhere,you name it. 

I hate myself,people hate me no one loves me .My grandfather died when I was 14, and that triggered me ever since but does anyone care? nope.

"Sakura Mikan from 2D,please come to the principal's office.I repeat..."

Ugh.What did I do now?!I went to the principal's office so many times that its beginning to become my second class with all the lectures.

I slammed the door open,greeting the staff with my emotionless, stoic face.I can see the principal's face and wait whose that?A guy dressed in wonen's clothes? He MUST be a cross dresser.

"Hello there Sakura Mikan,my name's Narumi.Pleased to meet you,"the creepy girl or guy with blonde hair said."Why the heck are you here?!!Your not from the drag queen bar right?!!"I asked with my emotionless face.

"Um, Mikan you will be transferred to this school called Gakuen Alice next week." the principal said.

Great.Now the school wants me to go away.

I blew my top."YOU GUYS HATE ME, RIGHT?! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME YOU FREAKING DON'T!YOU DON'T CONSIDER MY FEELINGS! YOU GU-" I was interrupted.

"Sakura Mikan. Either you go to a prestigious boarding school, or Reconciliation Center,"

I gulped."What?Fine Alice Academy then. "