Saved the worst for last

I watched the movie, and damn, it was good, so I decided to make this story, I hope you enjoy this, bye for now :)

     Amanda Waller's eyes narrow on the last file, a small smirk playing on her lips. "I saved the worst, for last." She opens the file, her eyes sweeping over the words that did not give the young woman they described justice. "Alexandra Barnes, she is, an assassin, she can infiltrate, assassinate, destroy an entire army, and you won't see her coming. She speaks 12 different languages, 3 you've never heard of. She practices 6 different martial arts. She has killed dozens of people, was caught for three of them. She is a woman, we all should be afraid of."

     Amanda Waller's eyes scan the sheets of paper, continuing to read. "She is not human, genetically mutated so she has the strength of a super soldier, her senses are heightened,  considerably higher than ours. She is stronger, much stronger than any human, several times that in fact, possibly a reason she was so good at what she did. Imagine Captain America, times three. She heals faster, she, is just faster, in general. Though she has abilities added onto that." She hands him the file, and his eyes widen more as he continued to read.

     "How, was she captured?" He asks in bewilderment, and Amanda's eyes meet his in a hard stare. "She has a weakness, like everyone else. A daughter, that she left behind in the care of the only person she ever trusted, her sister. "

     She watched them from a distance, keeping an eye on her five and a half year old daughter as she and her sister walked down the streets on New York. She memorized her daughters features, her eyes focusing on her daughters face. Even from this distance, she could see, clear as day. From her daughters cutely dimpled smile, to her innocent, big blue puppy eyes, to her shoulder length dark brown hair. She was the splitting image of her mother, and she knew that.
     Her daughters name, was Emily, though her mother called her Em, and Emily loved it. Emily loved her mother with all her heart and soul, the feeling was mutual, even is she was often thought of as heartless, she did have a conscience, she never killed children, rarely women, only I they truly deserved it.
     She observed her sister, from her big chocolatey brown eyes, to her dark brown mid back length hair, to her left sided dimpled smile. She, was the splitting image of their father, and the both of them hated that, while she was the splitting image of their mother, who she didn't mind, their mother was a gorgeous woman, kind heart, gentle touch, the polar opposite of their father.
     She sighs, standing up, prepared to walk away. She was halfway turned, when she caught something in the corner of her eye. Her attention immediately goes to her daughter, her body quickly turning back around as she notices someone push them into the alley they had been walking next to, behind a dumpster where they couldn't be seen.
     She growls to herself. Nobody touches my baby. She did a quick noting of her position, on the roof of some building across the street from them. She'd made more with less before. She narrows her eyes, straightening her weapons, before looking at the roof across the street. She'd make it.
     She sprints, to the edge, and throws herself from it, her body moving across the large gap. As soon as she felt the roof beneath her feet, she rolls, taking off the pressure that would have surely broken her legs. She quickly stands, unfazed by it, walk into the edge of that building, peering over the ledge, once again growling to herself as she sees the man nearly groping her sister. Her gaze softens as she both sees,and hears her daughter cry, though it goes stone cold as she narrows her eyes at the man.
     She swiftly throws her body over that ledge, quickly descending to the cement below. She lands with the one knee to the ground pose, seemingly not fazed as she swiftly shoves him from her sister, against the wall opposite to them, harshly. She uses momentum, kicking off the wall, wrapping her thighs around his neck, on his front, twisting her body to his around and upsidedown, throwing his body to the cement harshly. (I imagine that's what it would look like)