Chapter 3

I woke up to a bright light shining in my eyes. I looked over at my window to see Sean standing there smiling. " Good morning " he says walking over to my bed. " Good morning " I say stretching out my arms." Well I have to get back to work and Skye's step sister is coming to visit and she might stay here plus we want you two to get to know each other. Maybe you guys can become friends or something " he says with a innocent smile. " You mean make a friend that isn't a boy who has a crush on me " I say smirking. " Exactly " he says as he walks out the door. I take a quick shower then brush my teeth. I put on jeans with a black t-shirt and white converse. I walk downstairs and see Sean and Skye talking. They both had the same ridiculous smile but it was cute of how much they liked eachother plus she made my brother happy. Skye saw me looking at them " hey Shayla, my step sister is coming here and I really want you two to be friends, her name's Aaliyah. " They are really trying to het us to be friends " sure why not, at least I'll have someone my age besides Ethan here." They both have huge smiles on there face after I said that. Skye's eye shift from me to something outside. " Here she is " she said sounding excited. I turn and see a girl about my height with long brown hair. She looked absolutely nothing like Skye then I remember that they're step sisters. " Okay so Skye and I have to get back to work so have fun " said Sean as he dragged Skye out of the room. " Your brother's a little weird " she said watching Sean drag Skye up the stairs. " Tell me about it so how about we go for a walk, I know where there's a lake." " Sure " she says then we start walking to the lake.