Im inlove with my fathers best friend

chapter nine:

Josh went home and I ran to my room to wake up Babri "wake up wake up wake up!!" I put on her face a pillow and waited, she hurried up to breathe "what the hell Jemma!?, wow how did we get home?" "that's the thing, some guy brought us home, and apparently i promised him well go on a date" she screamed "shut up!!" i laughd "really!" "when?" "well, i said mabey today, at seven".

 someone knocked on the door, I ran after I finished doing my hair, I wore pink dress and pink shoes "hi" Josh smiled "you look beautiful" I blushed, he giggled and kissed my check "no more hangover?" I pushed him "stop it I didn't had an hangover!" "right... let's go" he took my hand and we went out.

"where are you taking me?" "dinner, and mabey if you'd like ... my place" "what?!" I started to move away, then he laughed "I'm kidding! only dinner and a walk home" I smiled "that's better" I took his hand as we walked to the restaurant .

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping me and my friend walk home" he ordered and then answered "of course, I'm not those guys who see a girl burfing and not help her" I blushed "I..I burft?" I hid my face with the menu "its fine! and if it makes better... your friend burft much more then you" "now I feel much better" we laughed our faces off.

"ye I was in Mexico, I had to be more but I got back erliar" "why?" "I almost got raped and.. Im in love with the wrong guy" his eyes got wide open "you almost got raped!?" "long story, let's talk about you" he giggled letting himself eat from his spaghetti "i told you everything all night till you passed out" "but.." "it doesnt acsuse you for being drunk" i chuckled, i saw a spot on his face "oh you have a little suse on your face" he turned red and started cleaning, bt he didnt got there  "her stupid let me help you".

i put my hand on his face, cleaning softly "your so beautiful" i turned red like my hair, i hate people saying me im beautiful' its emberrsing 'thanks, lets eat" "wait" he stipped me "how did it happened? how did you almost got raped? and who the hell is my compatition?" oh my god "um cometition?" "ye, who the hell got my girl? ill kill him" "my girl?" he smiled letting his teeth shine "ye, i really like where this is going, and i hope you see it too, i like you i like talking to you your amazing" "stop" i couldnt help my self but smling "lets fhinish eating".

Josh walked me home so i told him about what happened in Mexico, with Cameron and .. Liam, god i hate him that i live him so much "wow, so good for him for saving you, but i dont like him getting close to you, i dont want him to take you away from me.. i really like you" i took a step closer to me, i took a step back "its too soon im sorry" "your right" he smiled rising his hand in the air.

we got to my place "i had a really good time"  i smiled hugging him "till the next one" he took my phone and wrote his phone number and called himself to keep mine on gis phone "thanks" 'call me" he kissed my check and walked away "hi Josh!" i stopped him from leaving and grabed his hand "mabey tomorrow, if youd like" "id love to Jemm" we hugged again and let go of him going back to my house.

i opened the door and walked in, Barbi left home so today, im alone "yay for being alone in my house" i got to my kitchen and grabbed milk and coockies "ye im fine Dad" "plz close everything and lock the door in your room!!" "ok ok Dad; hows everyone?" "the boys are having fun, Moms always with the dog and LIam.." he stopped "what?" "oh, he got back home today, he said its important i dont know" and all of a sudden the door opened and here he was standing there with flloweres "um Dad let me call you later" and i hung up the phone.

"what are you doing here?" he smiled, god how i missed his smile "i missed you, so much" i rolld my eyes "good for you" i turned going to my room, he stopped me, going down on one nee "what are you doing?" i got scared with my wide open eyes.

"i love you so much Jemma, you my whole world, marry me?"