Proluge

lol Authors P.o.v
Screams and laughing echoed the halls of the asylum . The home home of the insane . People who hear and see things that many don't see . That's why they are called CRAZY. The home of (f/n) (m/n) (l/n) other wise known as BloodyBloom .
BloodyBloom  got her name from her twisted childhood and Murders.
Her eyes see all . One
(E/c) eye and the other entirely black. Her (h/t) (h/l) (h/c) slick hair . (S/c) skin and her chubby form . Make her seem like she is harmless but her looks don't apply to her strength . She has killed and eaten many humans that have hurt others . BloodyBloom wants to end the monsters we call humans to die a horrific.
(Y/n) was abused as child by her father . Her mother had died during birth , that's why (Y/n) father had hated her. (Y/n) was made to work like a slave in her 'home ' . (Y/n) posed a gift like no other but that gift was no blessing at all but more than a curse. A curse to hear and see the spirits , moving things with her mind , and more that she has yet to learn.
She met a sprint named Zen .
Zen was practically her best friend . He watched her since the begging .Zen loved the girl with a deep passion that she had yet to learn of . He is very loyal to (Y/n) . They talked all day and night to one and other . Yet (Y/n) never learned of how Zen became a spirit. He never really dared to speak of it to girl . This made the very girls curious day to day of her best friend. Will she find out of his past and if her mother since they were friend when she was Alive.
Maybe she find out the truth sinner or later.
(This is Zen but much more paler and has bat like wings.)

)