WTF

7 hours later

7:37pm

I woke up and it was already dark out,I look to my side and see kalin,god he looks so beautiful.

I got up from the bed and I stayed with kalins clothes cause why not.
I didn't want to wake kalin up becuase we had such a long night last night so I left him to sleep.

I went into his kitchen and made him some dinner and after I went into the bathroom and washed my face and my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail.   I left him a note that said.

Hey babe I had so much fun with u and I'm honestly so happy were together now,call me when u have the chance ~Karla

I went up to him and kissed him and then I got out and left.

As I was driving home my phone made a vibration sound

I stopped at the lights and checked my phone and then I saw the article.

                    Enews!

          Last night sources say that Karla jenner was seen having dinner with a guy who appears to be up and coming singer kalin white. Sources also say that Karla and kalin seemed pretty comfrotable with each other when they got out of nobu and we're seen hugging eachother. Karla then got into her car and followed behind kalin,who knows where they went but for sure we do know that they were together.

I scrolled down and saw another one.

                      Enews!

            It's official kalin white and Karla jenner are officially together after fans reported that on Karlas snapchat they were kissing.
We just hope they last.

I then had a message from my mom.

Mom:Karla come home I wanna see u
Mom:Karla u have a boyfriend

I didn't listen I didn't feel like talking or hearing anybody.

I continued driving and I finally got home.  I got into my house and I changed into my clothes then I posted on insta.

                     INSTAGRAM

Karlajenner: fucked up

@username:gorgeous
@username: pretty in pink
@gigihadid:slay
@champagnepapi:dope
432,897 likes