Preview

~ flashback~ / intro

My family moved to Russia when I was very little. I want to say I was only a year and a half old when papa decided he wanted to pack up and start his own church in St. Petersburg. Mama didn't argue she always wanted to travel and since then we lived here.

My family mama,papa, myself Mila and my twin brother alex all got on a plane and moved to Russia. We lived in a very big home with a lot of land and my father opened a Christian church. Are lives were perfect. After mama and papa became accustom to living in Russia and alex and I grew a little more we were put in skating and ballet That is where I meat my best friend yuri.

We were little at the time both of us being around the age of five year old. We were put in a class together and just hit it off. We were drawn to each other and since then we did everything together. We danced, skated, played, and even had school together. Alex yuri and I were the perfect trio. Nothing could ruin anything for us!! Or so we believe... we were so stupid to ever think that.

At first everything was like a dream spending days with my family and evenings with yuri and alex. But as we got older things changed.
Mama and papa were never around and are once amazing house went to hell. Alex and I spent more time with yuri then we planed and even ended up living with him and his grandfather. Then the unthinkable happened.
Are parents went on a mission trip to bring clean water to third world countries and never retired. Because of that alex and I were shipped to America and placed in foster car. That's where are story behind.....will you stay and listen to it?