Child of The Akatsuki

-Past-

The sound of ripping flesh was drowned out by the crackling thunder and constant rain,blood splattered onto the young child turning his white locks crimson and staining his clothes a deep red.His golden eyes wild with fear,shock,grief,hatred "So what do we do with the brat?"One of the tracker ninja questioned as he finished the job.The boy dropped to his knees,shaking violently while tears streamed down his face.

"Momma,Daddy?"He stared at the still corpses of his parents as they lain slain on the grassy floor of the forest,blood mixing with puddles of water.The boy slightly nudged the white haired man and amber eyed women gently.

"Get up.Come on,you said we had to get moving like we always do to make sure the bad guys don't get us."Once again he shook the bodies deprived of life desperately."But you have to get up first so we can get away."Was it that he knew not of the horrors of death that he tried so hard?

After all,the child seemed to be the mere age of five years.No,it wasn't that.He knew what death was from his parents doing bounty hunter jobs here and there.The horrible truth was he just didn't want to accept it.The boy buried his tear soaked face into his small hands,"Please?"This time the child's tone was a whispery cry that could only be heard if one truly listened for it.

"I don't know."Another tracker ninja-much older then the other-answered,his masked gaze turned to the young boy."We can't very well kill him.He is just an innocent kid."

"Innocent kid?That's a joke.He's the son of two rouge ninja."Scolded the other.The older tracker ninja shook his head slowly."Yes,but he has commited no crimes such as yet.I suppose we have to take him back to one of our villages."Yes,the two tracking ninja were from two separate villages,the older from the stone and the younger the leaf.

The younger gave a reluctant nod of agreement."I suppose your right,but which one?His mother was from the Leaf while his father from the stone.I mean,who's gonna take him home?"

"You killed them."Both tracker ninja's attentions were grabbed by the soft,yet harsh tone of the child in question."What?"The younger asked,more like a challenge in all truth."You killed them."This time the voice of the child was louder more furious.The leaf ninja let out a humph,"Well yes we did.Listen kid,your parents were pretty nasty people,we had to kill them.We can't just let wicked ninja like them roam-"

"Shut up."

"Excuse me?"

"I said,SHUT UP!"The boy' lifted his face,amber eyes burning with pure hatred as he clenched his fist at the two tracking ninja,a small erie glow erupted from under his extra long turban and suddenly the two tracker ninja felt an inexplicable pain in their heads,causing the two to clench onto the sides of their aching body parts."You don't know one thing about them!So just shut up and..."He stumbled on his words but with one word,"Die."the two's heads were crushed in a clash of blood and terrifying screaming that would cause even the bravest to shiver.

And so the young boy got what he had wished for as the two dead men dropped to the ground to join his parents.His eyes widened in terror upon realizing what he'd done.What was he?The boy scooted back in the mixture of blood and mud to a tree,touching his forehead.What had he done?"Yea,I think it came from over here."

What?The boy heard a new voice from a short distance followed by the rustling of grass and bushes as well as the sound of footsteps."I think so as well,I sense a strong chakra force but it's rapidly deteraiting."Another voice called,it sounded smoother then the former.

His heart began to beat out of his chest.Oh God no,what if they figured it out and tried to kill him?He may end up killing them to.The boy found his eyes wandering back to that of his parents and he did the only things he could think to do,crawl up beside them and protect their bodies.Finally the two figures arrived into view.One,the boy had to admit,had a very jarring appearance.He almost seemed to be a shark on two feet.