Chapter 16: Announcing

Stampy

As Sqaishey finished her recording for the day, I thought about how we could tell our families, friends, and fans about the engagement. I really had a desire to record a vlog first, but then we would have mad family members to deal with, unless we tell them that we have something to say that we're going to record about because my family, at least, doesn't mind announcements in vlog form unless I don't alert them of anything.

"Stampy?" Sqaishey softly said.

"Yes?" I said in reply.

"Um, how are we going to announce our engagement?"

"You know what, I was just thinking about that. I'm actually not really sure."

"Well, since we have a child-friendly community on YouTube, I think we should announce it on our social medias."

"Yeah, you have a point there. I didn't think about that."

She pulled out her phone. "Let's do this."

Sqaishey opened her camera, and we took a cute selfie, with Sqaishey flashing her ring. She posted the picture to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the caption: Joseph, you are the love of my life, and I wouldn't give you up ever, even when offered the whole entire universe. I don't want to spend a moment without you. I love you, and nothing will change that. I can't wait for the day I walk down the aisle of our wedding.

I smiled at her. "Aw, Sqaishey, thank you for the loving words. You didn't have to do that."

She planted a kiss on my lips. "But I love more than infinity."

I kissed her right back. "And I love you."

She giggled. "Let me announce it on Snapchat, you loveable goof."

As we posed for a picture on Snapchat, I took her by surprise and kissed her, conveniently just as she took the picture. She pretended to be mad and punched me, but I only said, "Oh, come on, that's picture beautiful," as I observed the perfect picture that had the focus on Sqaishey's hand, displaying the ring, and the blurriness of us kissing in the background.

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

I tried to quietly chuckle, but I accidentally snorted, causing us both to go into a fit of giggles. After we recovered mostly, she typed up a caption for the photo: This little ducky is completely taken by the best cat on YouTube <3 I love you, Stampy, and wouldn't trade the world for you xx

I happily sighed. "You write such amazing messages, my little ducky."

She giggled. "I know, but don't ask me to write yours to your fans."

I chuckled. "That wouldn't be heartfelt."

We posed for a third selfie, this time using my phone but still having Sqaishey's ring front and center in the shot. I quickly posted the photo to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with the caption: I'm so happy to call this little ducky mine. She is the love of my life, and I wouldn't give her up for anything. I love you, Bethany, and I'm happy and honored to be spending the rest of my life with you.

She blushed. "Oh, Stampy, you're just too cute."

I smiled at her. "So are you. We are a match made in heaven."

She giggled. "This is getting too cheesy, baby. Please stop."

I kissed the top of her head. "But I love you more than words can describe."

She happily sighed.

This was meant to come out yesterday sorry